the Government has over the last few weeks, gradually sharpened the struggle to prevent the further spread of the dreaded coronavirus.
Here is an overview of the preliminary actions:
* Events and events with more than ten persons shall be prohibited with effect from the 18. march at 10 o'clock. The ban applies on a provisional basis to the 30. march.
* Malls, nightclubs, discos, bars and taverns be closed with effect from the 18. march at 10 o'clock. The ban will apply provisionally until the 30. march.
Also be prohibited guests in restaurants and cafés, while the delivery of food and drink out of the house is still legal. Grocery stores and pharmacies continue to keep open.
* The Danish borders were closed from Saturday the 14. march at. 12: 00 noon. This means that only foreigners with a "creditable purpose" can get into in the country. So far closing the border up to 13. april.
* Flights from the areas in the World worst hit by the coronavirus shall be prohibited to land in Denmark.
* the Ministry of foreign affairs advises against all non-necessary travel. The recommendation applies to all countries in the world. That is to say, that the danes in general should not travel.
* Schools and day care was closed on 16. march and provisionally two weeks.
* All public employees that do not perform critical functions, are sent home. If they can not perform their work from home, sent him home with pay.
* All private employers are encouraged to ensure that as many people as possible working from home.
* From week 12 cancelled all non-urgent operations at the country's hospitals are being diverted to be able to handle and deal with a great jerk-check of patients infected with the coronavirus.
* Safeguards for the processing and reasoning in health care has been suspended by law.
* Epidemilovgivningen is sharpened, so the authorities have the right to impose sanctions in relation to individuals, there are estimated to be able to spread the infection. It will be possible to tvangsindlægge infected persons.
* to ensure the delivery of food to the stores, have the carriers temporarily been granted a derogation from the applicable miljøzoneregler in the cities.
* Pharmacies are instructed only to sell a package of medication per customer. It is to prevent hoarding of medication.
* the Use of the collective traffic should be limited. Introduced pladsbilletkrav of the DSB.
* Hospitals and nursing homes are encouraged to introduce more stringent restrictions in relation to the visit.
* the government encourages, to refrain from the hugs, the kiss on the cheek and a handshake when you meet. And to keep distance from each other to limit the coronasmitte.
Sources: prime minister's office, ministry of Health, ministry of Justice, Ministry of foreign affairs, the news agency Ritzau.