If you think that krudthandleren in Sædding so familiar, when he hit nytårsraketten over-the-counter, so you have absolutely right.
It is the former FCK and Esbjerg-profile Martin Bergvold, who between christmas and new year have settled down as fyrværkerisælger in the Esbjerg area.
- Since I was a little boy, I have been crazy with the fireworks, so when the opportunity arose to come to sell kvalitetsfyrværkeri, so I looked for - just to try it. A little drengerøv is well still, says Martin Bergvold to Ekstra Bladet.
Article continues below the images.
Martin Bergvold (former FCK and EfB) are trying out as fyrværkerisælger between christmas and new year. Photo: Christer Holte
Photo: Christer Holte
He opened, together with three partners, the doors to the fyrværkerisalget 27. december, and sales have given blood on the tooth.
- Since we opened with a demonstrationsaften, came well approximately 400 people, and since sales have gone brilliantly. It is very fun to try, and I will not deny that it is something I can find to repeat, says Martin Bergvold.
Martin Bergvold has lived in denmark since 2012. The former udlandsprof (in Italian Livorno, ed.) lives with his wife and two children aged, respectively, nine and 11 years.
For the daily work of the former football player at vækstfirmaet 2Care4 in Sædding, dealing with parallel imports of medicines.
Martin Bergvold in a fight for Esbjerg fB. He is still affiliated with the club. Photo: Anita Graversen
By the side of his dagjob is Martin Bergvold is still associated with the soccer ball and Esbjerg fB.
- I am the assistant coach for the Club's U19 team, and it is absolutely fantastic. It may well be, I'm going all in on a trænerkarriere later, it means a lot to me to be a part of fodboldmiljøet still.
I went fortunately directly over the in the trainer role in Esbjerg, when I set my own career in 2017. It did, I never saw the void, that one might hear about in many retired football players.
- I still get the kick from the soccer ball, when I stand on the sidelines. Just in a different way. I will be difficult to do without, says Martin Bergvold, who won six championships and two cup titles in his time at FC Copenhagen. In addition, won the Bergvold a pokaltitel with Esbjerg in 2012/2013.
In all, it was six Superliga titles for Martin Bergvold (28) with FCK. Photo: Jens Dresling
in addition to the budding trænerkarriere so does Martin Bergvold also still within kridtstregerne. Albeit at a somewhat lower level than in the uk.
I play on the seriehold in Esbjerg, there has been little mention in the autumn because of a previous WORLD cup-finaledeltager, says Martin Bergvold and am of course referring to Rafael van der Vaart:
See also: From the WORLD cup to værtshusbold
- It is sheer hyggebold and most to move me a little and have a beer or two in the change of clothes after the battle. However, it is still fat to move up in series 3. There is then a certain level with van der Vaart, Jerry Lucena and Shelli Poulsen on the team, laughs Martin Bergvold.
the Blue book:
Name: Martin Bergvold
Born: 20. February 1984 (35 years)
2002-2007: FC Copenhagen: 64 matches, six goals.
2007-2010: Livorno: 71 matches, five goals.
2010-2012: FC Copenhagen: 11 matches.
2012: Lyngby (rent): 11 matches.
2012-2014: Esbjerg fB: 27 matches.
2015-2016: Vendsyssel: 35 matches, four goals.
2016-2017: Livorno: Four matches.
2017: HB Tórshavn: 11 matches, a goal.
2000-2004: Ulandskampe Denmark: 54
* Source: Transfermarkt.com (Only league games are counted)
Sports and Games do you Remember Denmark landsholdshelt? Here he is today
Sports and Games Big transfer-glance: How to FC Copenhagen act
Sports and Games Big transfer-glance: How should AGF and OB act