It created an outcry among viewers, when Oh Land during its 'Five chair challenge' chose to throw the visually impaired John Obhasa P. Clausen at the port, by depriving him of the chair, as otherwise he had seated himself well to the right in the.
She regretted quickly, and John was fetched in again, where he again got a chair. There he was sitting, and thus he got a ticket for the bootcamps.
To bootcampen in Thy in Friday's edition of 'the X Factor' had John Obhasa P. Clausen, however, once again see itself defeated. Oh Country chose to send him home just before the big live shows.
Film, tv & radio - 8. feb. 2020 - pm. 06:20 Big gaffe removed from the tv: - It went very wrong
John, however, very satisfied with his efforts to bootcampen.
- the Number went really well. It is, Nanna has sought after the most, has been somewhat sensitive and vulnerable. Something that radiates a lot of emotions and love. I think it's going well expressed in this song, and I come with everything I have, says John to the Extra Blade.
During his appearance gave John a few tears. It was there a particular reason to.
- You can say that I am touched. But it is really more because of a certain technique, which I forget to shut down. When I perform, I go into a role, and all my feelings I put in the song. I got so far into it, I did, but I forgot to shut down again, because there was such a short time, before I came out to Sofie. It is an emotional wonderful experience, but it is not because I was sad. I was pisseglad after my performance, he says.
twist of Fate, the moment. Photo: Lasse Lagoni/TV2
- How are you so with that, nevertheless, you were chosen from, when you felt that it went so well?
I have it good with. Of course, it is sour, that I'm not on to the live shows. It could have been a cool experience, but I understand well what Oh Land says. She would like to work with someone who is not trained in music from the academy like me. She would very quickly run out of work with me, and she did not feel that I was in her vision. I'm reasonably resolved, and I'm not disappointed, I understand it well.
Danish celebrity - 14. feb. 2020 - pm. 13:00 Zulu Awards ended up completely wrong
According to John has his goal to be in the 'X Factor' never been to win. Rather on the contrary.
- As I continually have said, it has all the time been a PR stunt on my part. 'X Factor' was a platform to get my own name back in the spotlight. What matters most for me is that I like to make music and be recognized for it. If I just go out and say that I called John, so they do not bother to touch me, for no one knows who John is. So the 'X Factor' is a good way to get my name back. It means, that I have come out in the ether, and that I can live out my dream, " he says.
- So it will say that you really are happy for you to smoke out now?
- It would not have made me something to go all the way. But I thought that it would be shooting itself in the foot to win the 'X Factor'. The statistics on what you get out of winning 'the X Factor', is a reasonable call. It is, after all, an entertainment program, and you break the neck on it, if you are a productive musician, he says.
John is not sorry that he went no further. Photo: Lasse Lagoni/TV2
- But I would like to be gone in live, then you have extra time. But as a musician you don't want to go all the way, he says further.
- do you Think it is okay to put up on this basis?
- It is not safe, that people will think it is okay to do it just for the PR. But I did it also to be seen, so that it becomes possible to search for some work. It has been impossible, because I do not have experience, but I have in a different way now, he says, and continues:
Film, tv & radio - 7. feb. 2020 - pm. 09:15 Tv judge in big trouble: It is completely crazy!
Anyway is John happy that he chose to give 'X Factor' a chance.
- It has been an amazing experience, and I've got me a few really good friends, he says, and continues:
- It has indeed done, that I have created something. For example, I have got a manager, and we are in the process of created a lot of PR and so I started to make music for a studio album.