exactly so long time it took Lene Stengaard to get its house in Fredericia sold, after she in the spring of 2019 had the visit of DR program 'In house to the neck'.
this gave the handyman and designer Søren Vester and real estate agent Line Franck the kræftsyge Lene Stengaard a helping hand with getting the existing two - -the villa made salgsbar.
See also: Risk chemo the rest of my life
the Program ended with the large and high-cost house was sold, and that the 55-year-old terminally ill woman got a small terraced house in Skærbæk. Unfortunately, the ending Lene Stengaards problems are not there.
Since she in 2006 was diagnosed with cancer in the intestine, she has been extremely hard hit by the disease. The cancer has spread to the lungs and lillebækkenet, and there is also something about the bladder. Alone in 2018, she was hospitalized 26 times, among other things, infections and blood clots in the lungs.
Despite his illness has Lene Stengaard plans to travel to both the UNITED states and Thailand, where the near friends have invited her to come. Private
Very soon after his house for sale was Lene Stengaard again seriously ill. The first month after the sale she lived on a campsite in a lovely luksusvogn, until she could move into the townhouse.
- The day I took over the house, I had a crazy headache. I may not make as much other than to steer around with the other. It is, I also saw quite good at, laughing she.
in the Midst of the occupation had the crabs clinging to their woman capitulate and go in and lay on the reason of the headache. A few Panodiler did not help, and she contacted the next day Vejle Hospital, where she because of his cancer to have an open hospitalization.
it showed a scan of Lene Stengaards head, that she had a bleeding in the brain.
- the Next morning, I could only use my hands. And fortunately my mouth. So when there came a physical therapist and said that he would come and train with me every other day, I said no! I told him that I would work out a lot - at least twice a day - I would even be able to go away.
See also: So you Pia on tv? Is still struggling with his mill
It was small progress. Five steps one day and six the next. But after 14 days they said at the hospital, to Lene Stengaard was ready to be printed.
It made no sense to me. Everything in my new home was in the boxes. How could I handle myself, says Lene Stengaard, who insisted on getting on a genoptræningscenter.
There she was in 14 days, while her family and friends made sure that her townhouse was to stay in.
I have never been alone in the hospital. I am so lucky that there is always someone with me, says Lene Stengaard, who is the mother to the Khan in 21 years, the 29-year-old Christopher and Amanda on 26. Private
Unfortunately went there only a short time before Lene Stengaard was again affected by serious illness. In the beginning of July, she got it bad, and contacted the hospital. In the first place, she was sent home with penicillin and the message that it was pneumonia But a rutinescanning of her cancer showed she had a blood clot in the spleen and in the small machine, she has been implanted, who makes sure that she gets her chemo.
- sometimes I can ask myself about how much that just hit me. But some are blood clots a consequence of to get chemo, says Lene Stengaard, who recently was hospitalized around christmas. This time with blood poisoning.
Lene Stengaard had a total of 35 people to help with getting the house to be nice and sellable. Among other things, his two daughters. Photo: Matias Brenø Olsson, Nordisk Film TV
Despite the 16 admissions in 2019 and a cancer, she guarantee will not survive, have Lene Stengaard exemplary courage for life.
- I do not think about the disease in everyday life. But in the context of the scans, it comes, of course, up in me, says Lene Stengaard, who has decided that she will not read a single word about his cancer.
- I will be a free bird. I will have it well and do what I want. I know where it is, sometime, but I don't know when, and it will, I do not know. But it goes only one way, I am well aware of, says Lene Stengaard.
Lene Stengaard loves his dog and the beaches on Rømø island. - Here I can suck fresh air and go and be happy or stortude, she says. Private