It is this weekend that the winners of the Hoppederbyet and the Danish Trotting Derby must prove that they were the real winners.
In a dobbeltarrangement at the racetrack in Aalborg is there revancheopgør Saturday applies to the other mares. Three weeks ago running Dream Girl with æresdækken and laurbærkransen - now chasing the other rematch.
The horse, which was clearly the closest to the winner, was a Dusty Shadow. Jeppe Juel, thirsting for revenge against the Team Lundens horse.
I feel that the Dusty Shadow is the one of the best in the class. We had just post out in the Hoppederbyet, explains the coach to the Extra Blade.
- the Mare performed at the top level, it had a really nice spurt, but the mixed second came to sit behind the one on the day weak horse. We could not attack earlier, which was running really fast along the way. I had gone forward at the pace I had been a bad driver. At the same time Nicolaj Andersen et drømmeløb. He was miraculously lucky that day, and that decided the race, says Jeppe Juel.
the Trot 27. aug. 2019 - at. 07:00 Derby-Nicolaj is ladies friend
- I'm sure that if Hoppederbyet was run ten times, as would Dusty Shadow win eight or nine times. Dusty Shadow went fine from the start, and it sat fine in the course, but since it had to be pulled forward, there was nothing in Thomas Uhrbers horse Delicious One.
- Now we have to look forward. Many would cry over startspor 10, but I really like tracks nine and ten. That comes not out in an idiot-køring from the start, and I have a horse that can tolerate to be sent back, if you don't have enough pace in the race, says Jeppe Juel.
- Dusty Shadow feels at least as good as for hoppederbyet, and we get just a little luck along the way, so we are on the målfotoet. The question becomes, as it becomes as the number one, two or three, says Jeppe Juel.
The sejrsvante driver call the ride with the Dusty Shadow of its greatest chance in Aalborg Great Price weekend.
- a Little atypical, I have not a busy weekend. Sunday has the second largest chances with Barolo and Darius Boko, says Jeppe Juel.
Extra Magazine's predictions
1 department of V5-1 is a very open race, where I select the Dreamcatcher K J (6 in V5-1) as the first commandment. The horse went a good race last in London, and the previous time it got stuck with everything in the keep.
(4 in V5-2) are run this time of Steen Juul, and it does not diminish its chances. At the latest at the Charlottenlund won a very nice win, and the horse is probably improved for this start. I can't see the lose.
(10 in V5-5 and V4-3) has yet again got a bad startspor. I think, however, it is the field's best horse, and this time underestimate the Jeppe Juel, is not Dream Girl (2), and therefore I believe in a proactive presentations to the hoppederbytoeren.
Tips: Mogens JensenShow more Close