most people associate enough Berlingskes culture-commentator Katherine Diez with beautiful scantily clad pictures, which she should not have been hard to share on Instagram.
But everything has its end, for now, 2019, at the end, the 30-year-old podcast host has chosen to saddle on.
See also: - Dan Jørgensen took the ass on me
- I have shown the bare skin on Instagram, but I feel it is an experiment, which I have completed now. I've got created me a profile as a debater, and have more than enough in my words now. I rest more in my professionalism, " she says, in connection with an interview with ALL for the Ladies, and continues:
– instead of standing and shouting into a megaphone as a debater, I found out that I may have even greater impact by putting me down and write quiet, calm, and factual. People should probably read it – also in the way it deserved to be read.
- I have the quite right before the put me up and larmet, so I can in a way understand it ended up with, that it is my person who has been challenged. Who the hell cares to listen to someone who stands and shouts a in the head, she says also in the interview.
2019 has offered a little of each for Diez. She managed to be single for the next, to find together with in the climate, energy and forsyningsminister, Dan Jørgensen. A journey that has left its clear traces, acknowledges that she:
– 2019 has been truly seminal. I have become more adult in 2019. I have also been more in doubt in 2019, but it feel like I'm with to be the adult.
See also: Dan Jorgensen reveals: Is the girlfriend of Katherine Diez
- The older you get, the more it must also go up for how little you actually know about the world. Now I'm 30, and it has really gone up for me, I'm being surprised every day. I learn every day.
Katherine Diez could once again highlight its status as a debater, as she just appears on Danish newspaper Politiken's list of the year meningsdanere. This year, she is at a 42. place out of 100.