Threshold is reached! ... or rather: it must be raised to 5%.
- So will kassetænkende, hard virkelighedsfornægtende single(medium known)persons to refrain from interfering with the reasoned debate.
- In case this still may exist... somewhere.
How to write the nation's! daBindegal in one of the more than 1000 comments that have been written about the former radical, bourgeois centre, liberal alliance politician Simon Emil Ammitbøll, who today announced that he will go to the polls for the party Forward. And daBindegal is not the only thing that seems to be too many parties in Denmark.
Policy - 7. nov. 2019 - at. 06:06 Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Bille, the founder of the new party
Is it easy to get in the Folketing in Denmark? The debate rages for Simon Emil Ammitzbøll today formed a new party. Picture: Stine Tidsvilde
- don't Bother the small parties who just stand and yell and make mandatory requirements in an infinity.
- They are not for the communists or for Denmark's guilt, but solely to suit their own ends, writes Xxs in another comment, and Fatdetnu M analyzes the previous indenrigsministers latest move as follows:
- Simon Emil has simply developed a completely new niche in Danish politics: 'the Party principle of the roulette wheel'.
- When you are about to run out, then throw one just to the remaining on the batch principle, the roulette wheel and see where the ball lands.
- Depending on how well you hit, you are rewarded with x number of thousand/millions/billions, in which you can live well of the forward directed.
- You must just be sure you do not fall into the 'position or principle of the trap'. It is a clear no go to have principles or a firm stance on anything, for then you destroy the possibilities to change the party/opinion, when to new revenues.
- On the way to each a time, poke your finger in the ground, check out what opinion the measurements say that the danes go up, and then adopt the 'right opinions' so you can suck on the patch the next 4 years.
- It is simply too paltry and we need to look at our system.
- All alarmklokker should also call when Klaus Riskjær, suddenly deciding to create a lot.
- When has the man ever done anything for other than themselves?
- He has even been in prison.
And now he has so decided to run up again anyway, for the party which he actually closed down.
- I guess that he has seen all the economic benefits in the policy, and therefore now has decided that he may as well just live on, for it is at least not illegal to change your mind, write Fatdetnu M.
What are you thinking?
In our neighbourhood are spærregrænserne in follow wikipedia a bit higher than in Denmark
Sweden 4%, Norway has also 4 percent and in Germany it is 5 percent.,