There should have been a full plate for the weekend, starting Friday, as the League returned after a winter break, but fans of the AGF, Randers FC, FC Nordsjælland and AC Horsens have to wait a little longer to see their team in action.
The AGF and Randers, it was a course with a lot of water, which was the reason for the showdown was postponed. The fight could well have been the game, but so was the AGFs track absolutely smashed the rest of the spring, and therefore they decided therefore to postpone the showdown.
It was, however, not everyone was equally happy with the decision. For even if he lives in the uk and have been in Denmark for some years, was English Meryck Franklin-Ryan, who is a fan of Randers FC, on his way to his first live fight ever. Against the arch-rivals. And he was hugely disappointed by the postponement, he received news while he was on the ferry on the way from Zealand to Jutland.
- Yes, my first live match should be against the arch-rivals. Therefore, it was, we were off. And so it was not something, say Myreck Franklin-Ryan for advice.dk and explains:
- I was quite angry about the situation, and why the postponement was announced so late. It is very unprofessional, and they could have announced it the day before. Now I'm just disappointed. Let me put it this way, I am glad that I support Randers and not them. It was poorly made, and there were also many AGF-fans on the way over to see the fight.
instead went the englishman, and friends around a bit in Aarhus, before they turned snout the other way - without having seen the football.
See also: super League-match postponed
the Article continues below the image.
Photo: BO AMSTRUP/Ritzau Scanpix
Myreck Franklin-Ryan came to Denmark to work in Copenhagen, and when he came over, he was a big fan of London club Arsenal. He is still, but now he also jumped on the bandwagon with the "Horses" from Randers FC.
It is he, because his Danish neighbor and the neighbor's brother is big the Randers fans, and the passion and love for the football team, began Myreck Franklin-Ryan also brand.
- They are very enthusiastic about Randers. Very passionate, and I could feel, so Randers was also my team. Now, I have followed them the last few years.
In the beginning only enough to follow the team in the tv, but when he got a spillertrøje, which had been used in combat, was the support for Randers FC greater, and in the whole, branded the English football fan, how close in Danish football, anything can.
A presence, he does not notice, when he supports Arsenal FC.
Football in Denmark is available. I like that, and the prices are to have to do. It is hard to follow the clubs in England, and in Denmark you are closer. I'm a new fan, but have already got a kamptrøje. It is something completely different - the proximity you don't get in England.
Luck would have it, Arsenal, on Sunday won with 4-0 over Newcastle in the Premier League, but it was one of those days where there was not much that managed Myreck Franklin-Ryan. When he came to Copenhagen, caught the he first half at a pub. It stood 0-0 at the break, and then he went home. In the second half - as he is not so - scored "The Gunners" four times.
the Article continues below the image.
the Englishman took all the way to Denmark, to see the Randers spilleFoto: Gregers Tycho
Although it was a bit of a mavepuster to get in his first meeting with the stadium in Denmark, has Myreck Franklin-Ryan has not given up. On the contrary. He is more determined than ever to get seen kronjyderne in action, and he also enjoyed the trip to Aarhus, which threw a little wet goods of himself, before he thus found out that the showdown was postponed.
- certainly. We must, in march watch the match between FC Copenhagen and Randers. It is a battle against another large team, and although it is not as big as a derby, it must be good. I am more determined than ever to get seen Randers, and I do not have the imagination to imagine that Copenhagen cancels a match due to rain, he says.
And although the trip from Chongqing to Copenhagen not just as long as the trip to Aarhus, he can and Randers-friends still manage to get a couple of beers, while sitting in the train.
- It is the fat to heat up for a fight - it is a big part of it to watch the football. Now I'm on to succeed the next time, says the englishman.
See also: super League match was cancelled: Now there are new
See also: Explains cancellation
See also: Irritated called off the premiere: - Thought that it was a joke