As the sæsonpremieren on 'location, location, Location' on Wednesday evening ran over the screen, there was a lot of emotions at stake - both for the couple, who were on the boligjagt, but also for the hosts.
In premiereafsnittet should host Sara Lygum try to help the couple Tove and Svend from Frederikshavn to find a house on Sealand, so they could come closer to their children and grandchildren.
Svend sitting in a wheelchair, and therefore he had a few special requirements for the hosts and the couple's new home - including a large bathroom, where there was space for him to run around in his wheelchair and get help to the restroom.
See also: TV2-profile scores new job: Switch to the competitor
In the program told Sven, who is paralysed from the neck down, also the touching story about how he ended up in wheelchair to host Sara Lygum.
For years back he drove on the bike, when a bag he had hanging on the handlebars, suddenly hit into his wheel. Svend fell over the handlebars, landed wrong and has since been lame in the majority of the body. He has therefore been chained to a wheelchair ever since.
Therefore, it meant a lot for the family to get help to find the perfect accommodation.
Tove and Svend was excited when it became clear that they could call themselves homeowners. Photo: Mastiff / TV 2
- There is dropped a stone from the heart, said the Journeyman, as it was clear that the bids on the dream-house had been accepted by the seller, and that they are now with the expert help could move to Sealand.
Neither a Journeyman or Ropes could hold back the tears, and also host Sara Lygum felt the tears push themselves several times in the program, which was very emotional, every time the conversation fell on Sven's accident.
Film, tv & radio - 6. jan. 2020 - pm. 15:15 Tv host hated: Harmless!
For Extra Magazine tells Sara Lygum, who along with Christian Borregaard is the host and at the same time serves as an expert on the program, that it was a very touching experience to make the program with Tove and Svend.
- In the first paragraph is there really feelings on the game, and I was very pleased to make it. I was very touched. There can be so many reasons why we move, but in this situation it was a story about a couple whose lives had radically changed in a split second.
Tove and Svend, together with the programme's hosts, Sara Lygum and Christian Borregaard. Photo: Mastiff/TV 2
According to Sara Lygum it was mainly Sven's story, which touched her very much.
- I am absolutely touched, for we when the to get close to them. It's very intense days during the filming, and suddenly you get a relationship to them. The here the story is immensely touching, and I could not help being influenced by it. It was intense for me and reminded me to seize life. It really makes an impression, " she says, and continues:
- It has inspired me very much to think about, that everything can change in a split second, and that life is now, so you should really enjoy it while you can, says Sara Lygum, who a few months ago chose to say his job in Danbolig up to be able to focus more on his family.
- They have probably helped to inspire me to seize the day, " she says with a smile.
See also: Sharing a brutally honest picture: Now feted DR-celebrity
According to Sara Lygum it was very touching to meet the pair. Photo credit: Bo Christensen
For Extra Magazine tells Vincent that she and Sven are very happy with the help they got from the experts, and that they look forward to moving into the new house at the end of February.
- We are pleased to take the next step and get closer to children and grandchildren. We are very grateful to the experts have been able to help us. I would like to congratulate everyone behind the program, " she says, and continues:
- I was very touched in the program, and I was surprised by my own reaction. But it was because I could feel that here I should stay and live, and it was simply so nice, that we could get help for it.
Sara Lygum tells that in the new season of the program are many couples who like Svend and Tova have a lot at stake - but also for herself and the Christian Borregaard.
- There is a lot at stake for the pairs, but also for Christian and I, we would like to help the people here. And on the way we become caught up in it, but in a good way. It is important for us to take the decision that is right for them, or that they receive some form of learning in the process.