clean and with cash settlement by box 1.
- Or the box, it was now!
How to write Jane N in one of the 55 comments so far) are written on the jv.dk's Facebook profile on the 25-year-old man, who Sunday - according to the South Jutland Police - svindlede all three of Esbjerg kiosks for a total of 30.000 crowns.
the Man played for the first 10,000 in the 7-Eleven in Stormgade, so for 13,000 in the Save at Søstjernen, and then for 7000 crowns at the idea by Sædding Ringvej - but he managed to poke all three times - without pay. But when he turned back to see if he could make the trick, again, was the landlord appeared - and he would have his 7000 kr.
- You may well wonder, that he is brave enough to return, but he must have been desperate.
- He has played at our risk, and that he should not get away with, says Lars Erik Johansen, who owns the Oil-tank, to the jv.dk, that can also tell you that Lars simply sat down on the fraudster to the police came.
- How to Lars - of course he let go not over you.
- We need more like you who dare to ta responsibilities, writes Marianne F in another comment, while Robert O notes that tankejer Lars' body weight could have meant that the fraudster had escaped:
- Well done by the owner, but had the young man been a little stealing home and put the long leg in front, so they had 110 kilos not been worth much.
Just saying, writes Robert.
Danish Game calls according to the newspaper their service providers not to print coupons that are not paid for. What do you say?