Janni Pedersen has gradually experienced a little of each. but on Monday she got enough, as a tv viewer wrote to her on Facebook and demanded that the tv host had to remove the wart, which really is a mole she has on the one cheek.
'I hasten to post this comment before I regret it. I don't use fillers or botox, but had actually got the reference to the doctor to remove my birthmark on the right cheek. But now it becomes. For this is how I look. Therefore, this right rancid message to a woman who sent me a similarly cross-border message. This is how I look. And I,' writes Janni Pedersen on Instagram, where she shared a picture of the comment and her own response, which reads:
'who are you really into writing such a message? This is how I look. Turn off or zap away,' match TV2 News host.
Show this posting on Instagram
I hasten to post this comment before I regret it. I don't use fillers or botox, but had actually got the reference to the doctor to remove my birthmark on the right cheek. But now it becomes. For this is how I look. Therefore, this right rancid message to a woman who sent me a similarly cross-border message. This is how I look. And it I with.
Ekstra Bladet has been in touch with Janni Pedersen, who says, it is far from the first time, she receives a message that is over the limit. But when she read this message, she was therefore sufficient.
- I think, that it is hard. We get many messages, but I do not know just what got the whole thing to tip in the day. I did it enough (made the advertisement, ed.) in a larger cause, for which render many people around with warts and moles, " she says, and continues:
- On the News would we like to be measured on our professionalism - and not on how we look. I think it is worrying in relation to how young people have it with their looks and must have fillers and anything is possible. I would actually like to stand by, that there is nothing fake by me. So if I need to make myself, so I come in one way or another to say to young people that one must make in order to sit inside in front of the tv.
Danish well-known - 22. jan. 2020 - pm. 22:46 Known TV2-host creeps to the cross,
The 51-year-old tv host says that she is happy with how she looks.
- I really like the fact that I have my wrinkles, joints and moles. I want to stand by it, and somewhere I hope that it can be to make, that people do not think that they have to make them though, she says.
Janni Pedersen had otherwise decided to put themselves under the knife. But it's not going to happen now.
- I was going to get it cut off because it is starting to grow a little, and I thought that perhaps I could take it away, before it grew too much. But now I insist to keep it. So the decision she has indeed helped, the woman who wrote to me - and, incidentally, afterwards wrote that I destroyed her appetite. The last I replied so not, tell Janni Pedersen.
Danish well-known - 9. mar. 2020 - pm. 17:01 the House sold: Lens loses box
In the comments box floats it over with supportive comments to Janni Pedersen.
'I am so tired. When is good behavior become unfashionable? And when have people become so lazy that they can't figure out how to change the channel??? I get so rocked! You look absolutely wonderful, and there is a wonderful and warm human being!!!' writes the tv host Cecilie Hother.
'She has shown had a very bad day! Fat, that you will say, share with us and, moreover, will keep your certainly left no serius stains,' says the 'Farmer looking for love'-the host Lene Beier.
'OMG, people are dead in the brain. I love your birthmark,' writing, 'the Family from Bryggen'-participant, Lens Kessler.
Danish well-known - 9. mar. 2020 - pm. 15:12 Danish tv star in quarantine
The many comments heater for Janni Pedersen, who has only been even more confirmed in that she did the right thing by saying no.
- I have a hard time with the here perfekthedskultur. With the reactions I've gotten, after I laid it out, I think just that it is really good that I did it.
- There are the people who go around with the bias, angular teeth and drooping eyes, and there is a great-grandmother, who have written to me that she has wrinkles in the head, but she loves that I did it. So you know what? So is it fucking alright. Stop the perfekthedskultur, " she says, and concludes:
- please keep in mind that it is actually people sitting inside the television, reads the invitation from Janni Pedersen, who need to get up early, when she must entertain the 'Go' Morgen Danmark'-the viewers in the next year.
See also: New in case of fraudulent Lukas Graham-drummer