Many people these days selvisoleret in the home due to coronaviruses.
If you dare you out on a walk with a good distance to the other in the weekend, there's good chances to get the sun on the næsetippen.
this applies to both The Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
It tells the duty officer meteorologist at the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI) Lars Henriksen early Friday morning.
- It is good days, if you are tired of sitting indoors, for the weather invites to go for a walk.
- We have not been told that you are not allowed to go outside for a door, and so one must take precautions from the authorities, he says.
Friday starts with part the clouds in the southern part of the country, but it is doing up in the course of the day, and gradually will the whole country get the sun to see.
- The good weather holds through Saturday with dry weather and lots of sun. However, there will be a small possibility of showers with sleet and snow on the island of Bornholm.
Sunday, running in the same track with the sun, " says Lars Henriksen.
Statens Serum Institut has identified that the warm weather is good for combating coronavirus.
Among other things, because the heat makes the mucous membranes moister than winter.
However, it seems that we in the weekend get summery temperatures.
- When it is warmest Saturday and Sunday, we get seven degrees. While the night of Saturday and Sunday night frosts down to minus five degrees, " says Lars Henriksen.
in turn, will sun during the day give the spring feeling.
- Now we are well into march, and it is such that, when the sun is, it has so much power that it will feel comfortable. In a lækrog it will be very pleasant, " says Lars Henriksen.
on Thursday called on the Police the north danes to choose places where there is no move for many people rather than crowded Amager Beach and Christiania, when the sun should be enjoyed.