- in General, customers have been exemplary, emphasizing the Pia Støttrup, merchant in Spades in the Shell in Midjylland.
- But we have had a few episodes with the adults who let their stay-at-home children run down to trade candy and enjoy themselves, because they are bored at home, she says
See also: Pia was offered håndsprit to $ 1000.
And it offends her.
- For the kids are only 10-12 years old and do not know of the many precautions you must now take.
- most adults are at home to care for their children, and the responsibility they must take on themselves. It is no use to the children pjatter around down at the grocery store. We are a focal point in the Shell. Here we have to take care of each other, for some older customers is medically very vulnerable, she says.
- of Course, the bored children, but I must take care of my staff, as are my gold nuggets, especially during the coronakrisen.
Pia tells that she gave a mother to one of the children, a friendly reprimand.
She was a little tip in the beginning, but then she could see that it was inappropriate.