- We have a nursery out by the Scientists Hundeskov.
- There is nothing so festive as when the kids have come such a crap in the boots and get it distributed around the areas where they crawl playing and pjatter.
- Or if they enter a home on the road from the nursery.
- We teach them to go in the side of the road, so they don't get bogged down.
- So it is great with such a muggert in the car's carpet or in the hallway at home.
- Hestepæren you can see, and the cat's shit is flat in the tray at the owner.
- you Can not bear to clean up after the dog. So stop by to have a dog.
How to write Michael H in a comment on the Post.dk to a post from a dog owner who has taken a 'decision in principle' to drop the capture of dogshit:
- It is ... totally absurd to fill a bag with shit, send it away with a dieselstinkende truck to an incineration plant, after which it goes up in CO2-heavy smoke, when you just as well could have let lorten lie where it is, and let it disappear by itself in a matter of days.
- In these regnvejrstider takes it is really not such a long time, writes hundejeren, however, will still pick the shitty, being put 'in the middle of a walkway or in front of other people's mailbox', up.
a Great roar, writes Kim in another comment, but what are you thinking?
See also: Unemployed refuse: Pick up your dogshit even