Dar Salim bought his first car when he was in the 20's and have both owned a car, he really could not afford, and had a car he could feel, he had been too adult for the.
Here he talks about four cars, that has meant something special for him:
1. The very first Volkswagen Golf 2 1.8 in white.
- It was my first car, and no matter what car it had been, so it is something special. It gave a degree of freedom, for I could put myself in it anytime and drive wherever I wanted, without having to stand and wait on the bus.
I was about 22-23 years. I got SU and SU loans and had saved a total of 15,000 dollars together to buy it. I met up with a guy on a car park in Jutland, bought it and drove home.
There was not any particular reason for that, it was just the model. It was the car I could afford, and I didn't really understand cars, but I knew that there were many who had a Golf.
- Later inherited my little brother (movie director Ulaa Salim, ed.) it, and I don't know how long it is kept. But it was great to be able to give it to him.
Danish celebrity - 19. mar. 2020 - pm. 15:35 the Lighthouse: - It is not the end of the world
2. The there was not afford, Mercedes SLK230 in black.
- I was a trained pilot and lived in Germany. But I was still penniless and had a salary equivalent to what you get when you are working as unskilled labour in a supermarket.
- But I had pilotuniformen and went down to the bank, spoke with my case and was allowed to borrow 10,000 euros, and so I bought a car that was completely unattainable for me to get in the vicinity of the at home. It was far above my budget, but because it was Germany, there was the not taxes.
- I had only seen such a car on a long distance, so it felt completely crazy to put into it. It really was the coolest feeling to run around in it. As to get a toy, you never had dared to dream of.
- The first of many trips I was wildly nervous that it would go to pieces, for I could not afford to get it repaired. If the engine suddenly started to smoke, I would never been able to have paid the debt of.
Danish celebrity - 19. mar. 2020 - pm. 12:30 hated: 'We have had many crazy messages'
3. The wildly impractical, the Porsche 911 in dark grey.
- Last summer leased I a Porsche, and it was also such an iconic car, I had always seen at a distance. To be allowed to run around in such a was really cool, but I could also feel that I was grown up, for it was not something I did very long.
- It was really cool on the road. It was like driving go-kart, because it was so far down. But it was super impractical, for there is only room for two, and you can't sit in the back.
- My son thought it was the coolest car, and he was hugely upset that I had it, but it was in pieces and smoke in the workshop a few times, and I didn't. I was happy to run around in the summer, but then I delivered the keys back, and then it was that.
See also: Furious Ingemann abused: - It is SO very over the limit!
4. Just the right, Mercedes E 450 coupe in black.
- I think I have found the right combination now. It is a pure sports car to look at. You can feel when pressing on the gas, the have a great facility, but at the same time, it has a big comfort, and there is space for everyone. It is also a car that I have leased, for I do not think it makes sense to buy cars anymore.
- I have never dreamed of owning a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, I would think that it was embarrassing to drive around in Copenhagen. The too much and sticks too much out. It is too flashy for me.
the 'Top Gear - Denmark' can be seen on the Dplay.
See also: Kræftsyg tv-doctor rejoice: - It is absolutely fantastic