'Neymar, your ludersøn' gjaldede it out at the Parc de Princes in Paris.
The brazilian superstar is far from in the tops of the French master after his escape attempt in this transfervindue, and the fans buhede him every time they had the chance.
Not exactly the welcome you want when playing on home soil for the first time in four months.
At the end end scored the world's most expensive player with a fantastic goal - half lying with his back to goal - that brought PSG in the sejrskurs.
Neymar could not even cheer passioenret, when he scored his drømmemål. Photo: Martin Bureau/AFP/Ritzau Scanpix
'of 20 million euros to take back to Messi. No bitch in Paris' is inscribed on the banner. Photo: Martin Bureau/AFP/Ritzau Scanpix
There was jublet, but it was not a happy Neymar, who met the press after the match.
- I understand the fans and know that it is hard for them. But now I'm a PSG player.
- I do not have any special message to the PSG-fans. I'm used to being booed throughout my career. From now on, I know that all the matches will be like an away match for me. It is too bad.
- I have nothing against the fans. I said I would leave and I repeated it. I will not go into details. It is the past. I am a PSG player and will give everything inside of the track.
Thomas Tuchel, coach of PSG, telling that Neymar is a sensitive guy, but he understands its adherents ' reaction.
- Such is life, for it is not easy for the fans in transferperioden. Therefore, we must accept the behavior. I will not judge. This is how it is.
- It is not easy. he can play better with more driblinger and more races. .
See also: Throw million: Want to make porn-arena
See also: Serious damage: the Masters of the problems