Five can win the prize as the year's best male realitydeltager, when Friday evening is settled on the Reality Awards at the Dock, Copenhagen.
Two of the nominees are Philip May and Singer Skoubo, who have declared each other war on social media, where they have watched each other and tried to get their followers to cast ballots.
The Singer Skoubo it will be a big honor to win the award.
- It is after all the biggest category, you can win, and to win already the first year would be too crazy. I would be really happy for it. It is a price which the people determine in relation to the jury, which determines the other. It is the fatter, he says in the video, as can be seen above the article.
He is also not in doubt as to why he should prevail on Friday night.
- It is my first year, people have welcomed me, and I've gotten good response on everything I have made, he says, and adds:
- I could not talk English, come to Denmark and become a Danish program. It is also fat.
Philip May pointing is not surprising in itself as the most worthy winner of the prize. He believes, quite simply, not that the Singer has shown enough - yet.
- You have been with in one program, it is 'Paradise Hotel', where you have shown one line. It has been feast-Singer, and you have not been able to show multiple sides of yourself, he says to the person sitting next to them.
Philip May won the Divas in the Jungle', where the Singer won the 'Paradise Hotel'. According to Philip May, however, his appearance in tv-program 'To dinner with', that he is the most worthy winner. Here he opened up about his krigstraumer after time as a deployed soldier in Afghanistan, where he saw his friends die.
- You have not learned to know you, you will have learned your facade to know. This year has taught me to know the inside. I think I have opened up to me more, says Philip May, who won the prize in 2018 for his performance in 'Paradise Hotel'.
- Singer can also win it, he has shown, I have even won on the way, and it has created much joy, but if I had to say, what I have done differently in relation to the Singer, so it might be it that can make the difference in years.
Denmark's wildest award show run on Friday night. Take a game review. Editing: Mikkel Cramon, Sólfinn Hughes