1. January beats Rikke Gøransson, once again the doors to the Paradise Hotel and invites a group of aspiring boys and girls within.
A half-million dollars is up for grabs, and those are coming, of course, not sleeping for, as the cunning host has arranged a somewhat different opening ceremony.
- Just to meet the boys, she explains the season's first four girls, sitting with excitement painted in their faces, before she throw the bomb:
- But actually only allowed to see one of them.
See also: Ten years after 'Paradise Hotel': Here is Julie in the day
The five men is the male part of the startcastet in the new 'Paradise Hotel'-season. Photo: TV3/Janus Nielsen
the Girls must choose a partner with only one of their senses. The season's first five boys are so tucked away behind a wall, and so do the ladies otherwise try them.
A they are allowed to scents, get the law to listen to, they are allowed to kiss on a get to feel on and the last they get to see - naked and.
the News sends shock waves through the four girls, who had obviously expected to see their future partners before they have to share the bed with them.
- Try to think about if he is ugly? So you think just: 'wow, is it the standard in years', says, among other things from the 24-year-old Anna.
- It is fucking strange to stand in front of a man you do not know, who is completely naked, the fifth year the 23-year-old Silk.
Danish well-known - 22. dec. 2019 - at. 22:37 'Paradise'-winner of the hospital: Woke up with his hand smashed
That must feel like, above, when choosing the partner. Photo: TV3/Janus Nielsen
Since the whole ceremony is over, the boys asked to withdraw back to their rooms, while the girls each choose a favorite.
there are five men but only four girls, there is a single lord, who does not have a partner.
Who will be left alone, will be unveiled when the first section of the 'Paradise Hotel' has premiere 1. of January at 16:00 on Viaplay and Viafree.
Paradise Hotel - 27. dec. 2019 - at. 11:32 Brutally honest, babe: Good for business
the Girls must be pointed lips to find out if the guy can be the right partner. Photo: TV3/Janus Nielsen