As a whole new section of 'do you Know the type' ran across the screen at the DR on Monday evening, sat many tense danes true to form in front of the tv to guess at which home livstilseksperterne Anne Happy and Flemming Møldrup was visiting.
But for a part of the viewers the excitement was not so great. Today's protagonist was already been revealed, before the program was sent.
It happened on Instagram, where tv chef Jesper Vollmer, as the experts were to visit, had uploaded a picture from the house's backyard, before the program was shown.
It got several of his followers to turn to him and tell that he had been a little too quick on the trigger.
'So In the with out there? Now I can proved good post... Was a bit too quick in the past. But såd'n see here the garden words out and no longer as in the program in the 'do you Know the type," he writes to a picture of the backyard, which he laid up, after the program had been sent.
Show this posting on Instagram
So with out there? Now I can post... was a bit too quick in the past. But såd’n see here the garden words out now, and no longer as in the program, You Know the Type. We are completely in place in the house, and enjoying each one square meter. Both inside and out.
For Ekstra Bladet says Jesper Vollmer with a grin, that he had not thought properly about it before he chose to put the picture up on his Instagram profile.
- It was a little silly, and it was really a tanketorsk from my side. I had put a picture up from the garden, as it appeared in the program, where all of my thousand followers could see that it was there, I lived, and that the experts had been there. When it went up for me, I had put it up, before the program was posted, then deleted I it with the same. It was enough to lie there for about half an hour, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Big gaffe before the DR program: Crucial detail revealed BEFORE the time
Before he removed the ad, reached the tv cook, however, to be contacted by a few followers, who had figured out the error.
- I got some responses, for those who follow me, might very well recognize it. So there were a few pieces that was infuriating about it, and one of my friends also wrote, that I had made a Amalie, because she, too, has come to do the same, he laughs and continues:
- Then I thought 'Oh, fuck', and then deleted, I cast on again and put a new one up after the broadcast.
Jesper Vollmer is a trained chef and has been current in several television programs. Privately he is married with actress and singer Annette Heick. Photo: Linda Johansen
According to Jesper Vollmer, he has otherwise been good to hold on to the secret that the experts have been in the visit - until yesterday.
- We should not disclose something on our social media in the run up to, and when the experts are on a visit, because they of course must not know that it is us, who live here, and I have met, but then it went just a little too strong here at the end, he laughs and stresses that he has been very happy to be a part of the program.
See also: 've got a new girlfriend: Now reveal the big news
It is far from the first time that a participant has come to reveal the details of 'do you Know the type' before the time.
a few months ago, it was realitystjernen Amalie Szigethy, who, on his Instagram profile came to reveal that the experts had been visiting in her home - that is to say also before the application was sent.
Back in 2016, where the experts were on a visit with the sex therapist Jakob Olrik, they came in the program in addition to presenting viewers for a clip, where his daughter's full name, Katinka Olrik with their associated nameplate, appeared.
- I was really annoyed. It was something of a slips. It is something that must not happen, for we will be destroying the guessing game for the viewers. It is just fun for the viewers to sit and guess with. They must think that we are completely crazy, said host Mads Steffensen at that time to the dr.dk.