Breaking News
Close

All about the Sass is taboo: Mette emerges

Prime minister Mette Frederiksen refuses flatly to answer questions about Henrik Sass Larsen's new career path as partihistoriker. she was clearly in quite c

All about the Sass is taboo: Mette emerges

Prime minister Mette Frederiksen refuses flatly to answer questions about Henrik Sass Larsen's new career path as partihistoriker. she was clearly in quite c

Ann McDonald
Ann McDonald
14 September 2019 Saturday 15:01
26 Reads
All about the Sass is taboo: Mette emerges

Prime minister Mette Frederiksen refuses flatly to answer questions about Henrik Sass Larsen's new career path as partihistoriker.

she was clearly in quite clear terms during The congress in Aalborg, denmark.

the Extra Leaf has otherwise repeatedly tried to get answers on a number of issues relating to his employment. But will be greeted by a wall of silence in the S-organization.

Lukketheden also applies, whether or not Henrik Sass Larsen receives additional fees.

- Gets the Henrik Sass Larsen's fee for his work with the historic?

- When it is about personspørgsmål, so I come not to go into them here. Not with Henrik.

- In has previously been open about the fees paid to chairmen and group chairmen. It is probably easy to answer, he gets a fee, or he gets no fee?

- There have been written very much about Henrik Sass Larsen, not least from your own newspaper. And in respect for the Henrik Sass has been through, so I have no more comments, says Mette Frederiksen.

Fees are not something that the party is usually kept secret in the Holocaust. For example, the previous forward, Henrik Sass Larsen received a fee as the group chairman in 2012-13.

Even more trivial questions will Mette Frederiksen also does not answer.

- In has birthday in two years, where In the fill 150 years. It it, he must do something about?

- parliamentary group shall organise its work. I do not stand and explain what each legislator is doing, she says.

group Chairman Flemming Møller Mortensen also rejects quite clearly to answer questions related to the MF Henrik Sass Larsen.

Henrik Sass Larsen also makes clear that he does not want to comment on the details of his position.

The former minister announced the 4. september, that he is no longer on sick leave. But it is not commonly folketingsarbejde, he's going to throw his love over.

'I have asked to be allowed to focus my work around During the historic operation, an area, as those who know me know that always have had my great interest,' he wrote on Facebook without subsequent that would deepen his new little work.

Henrik Sass Larsen is not present at this year's convention in Aalborg.

Policy Sass is making a comeback: taxpayer funded archivist

Photo: Stine Tidsvilde

Updated: 14.09.2019 15:01
Comments

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up