After several days of sunshine facing the rainy weather returned on Friday. However, there are good chances that the sun peeks out again at the weekend.
It tells Janice Brødsgaard, there is a duty meteorologist at the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI), early Friday morning.
- After a rainy Friday doing it up the night to Saturday. It means that we get really nice weather with little or no sun on Saturday across the country, says Janice Brødsgaard.
While the west stands up to clear weather, the eastern part of the country have a little more patience to get the sun to see.
- A low pressure may well bother the islands of Zealand and Bornholm with the rain Saturday morning, but it will pull right away in the morning and give the sun, she says.
Temperatures on Saturday will be between five and seven degrees.
- It is still cool, but not so crazy, because it is not windy. It will be quite nice for outdoor activities, says Janice Brødsgaard.
The sunny weather don't get long-term outlook, predicts the weatherman. Sunday afternoon is approaching a new front, which offers a rain. Most places in the country will on Sunday evening in the rain.
- It can also be windy on Sunday and supported gale force winds on the west Coast. But it is not dangerous weather, and we drown, not in rain, says Janice Brødsgaard.
the Temperatures will be between six and nine degrees during the day Sunday. At the same time can temperatures several nights well below freezing.
- In northern Jutland, there has been frost on the night of Friday.
- on the Night of Saturday we will get down to freezing in the jutland, which can lead to slippery roads. There will be frosts in most places on the night of Sunday, says Janice Brødsgaard.
In the next week, expect DMI unstable weather with showers and periods of rain and wind.