the Debate on videodommersystemet WAS raging in England, after that in several of the Premier League julekampe has been controversial orders.
Last Sunday at Anfield where Liverpool finished on yet another victory. Here was the Wolverhampton-camp craze after the match, while the former Danish landsholdsanfører and Liverpool player, Daniel Agger, also was good in sur and called, WAS a disaster.
Despite the criticism of the WAS is plan continues to be introduced in the premier League from next season.
It tells Divisionsforeningens director, Claus Thomsen, who follows with in WAS-the debate in England and elsewhere in Europe.
- We follow the various leagues in Europe and learn from them. And so, we need to find out what the Danish model must be, for we do it quite accurately. Fortunately, there is a whole lot we can learn from.
- It is also a træningssag to use WAS most effective. How fast are they, here WERE the orders. It takes longer in the beginning than in the end of the first season WAS, says Claus Thomsen.
There have been many orders around offsides in the Premier League. Photo: Chris Radburn/Ritzau Scanpix
Criticism in England has centred on marginal offsidekendelser, which has deprived among other things, Norwich, Sheffield United and Wolverhampton scores in the weekend's matches.
In the Danish VAR model, there is also the opportunity to make use of technology that can draw lines on the pitch and assess the offsidesituationer.
Here, pending the organization of division still remain, however, about the technology must be in use in the premier League from the summer of 2020.
AND offer the possibility for the use of offsidelinje technology. Whether it should be used, we have not finally decided yet.
- the Technology is there, and when the now, so is my commandment, that it is difficult not to take it into use.
- There'll not be many goals, where there is doubt about offside, before that will come a requirement that we use the technology that is available, says the director.
It is not certain that is WAS from the next season in the premier League. All must be 100 per cent ready, says Claus Thomsen. Photo: Tony O'brien/Ritzau Scanpix
Should be 100 percent ready - otherwise exposure
the Training of the Danish judges in the VAR-the use is begun, and everything goes according to plan.
- It progresses as planned, so it is in full swing, and it is the idea that it is introduced from the season 2020/21, says Claus Thomsen.
He does not, however, that WAS in the premier League can be postponed if there should arise unforeseen problems.
- It is important for us, that it is 100 percent clear, when we roll it out. If it is not 100 percent ready for the start of the season, so it's going to wait. But we should be ready for the start of the season.
- If there is anything that is not in place, or need for additional training of judges, so we take the time to say it, it sounds from Claus Thomsen.
He predicts a heated debate about the WAS, when the system is introduced next summer.
- I do not think that the introduction WAS, without that it gives rise to debate. There will still be talking about interpretations of certain rulings and situations, explains Claus Thomsen.
See also: Raging over the cancellation WAS happening?
See also: Comet chose Dortmund: Therefore, drew the United for themselves.
Sports and Games show of power! The team that nobody can beat
Sports and Games Here is WAS-DAD: Meet the man behind the skandaledommen against Denmark