After four years of work to rebuild a strong boksestald is Mogens Palle and his daughter Bettina is now ready with a genuine WORLD-cup basque in one of the great confederation.
It happens 1. February in Frederiksberg Hallerne, where Sarah Mahfoud must try to take the wwf title from the defending champion Brenda Carabajal from Argentina. A fight that very well could be one of the most exciting fights on the Danish boksescene in the year.
the WORLD cup-it was with Sarah Mahfoud and six other professional fights at the event-you can see the Extra Leaf PLUS, and I am Bettina Palle, who assists his father with the arrangement.
- We are really looking forward to the double WORLD cup competition in Frederiksberg sports Halls the 1. February, which becomes the preliminary culmination of over four years of hard work to rebuild the Danish professional boxing.
- Sarah Mahfoud as you know, trying to become the IBF world champion when she challenges the master Brenda Carabajal from Argentina. If it succeed her to win, she becomes the first Danish IBF champion of the world, which is a historic achievement, and we will thus have created world champions in all of the major, recognized WORLD-federation, which also is a nice milestone for the Danish boxing, " says Bettina Palle to Ekstra Bladet.
At Ekstra Bladet, you rejoice, of course, to re-send topboksning to the many boxes-interested readers.
the Boxing and Extra Magazine fit like – yes, hand in glove. We have many passionate boksebrugere and readers, so of course we are comitted to give them topboksning as this WORLD cup competition, which is without doubt the best, Palle-the camp has lined up since their comeback to the sport, says the team he will play at Ekstra Bladet, Allan Olsen.
You can see the Citizens big event LIVE with the Extra Leaf. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
There have been few and far between competitions in English because, for among other things, the promoter of Svend Rasmussen failed with its rallies – also of Mogens Palle, there have been few and far between snapsene. But Bettina Palle is confident.
- Danish boxing is flourishing for the time being. The level is once again high, the talent has lived up to the expectations, and we have, as I said, an official WORLD championship challenger in Sarah Mahfoud, as well as an official european championship-contender in the Enock Poulsen, who is ready for the big tasks and have impressed the great in his first 11 fights as a professional, says Bettina Palle, and continues:
- After just seven fights as a professional is super weltervægteren Oliver Meng ready to defend his title for the first time, when he also 1. February puts his IBF junior WORLD title on the line against Vasyl Kurasov from the Ukraine.
- Oliver Meng writes thus once again made history by being the youngest Danish boxer who must defend such a championship, as he is still only 20 years old. He seems to go a very great future in the meeting.
in Addition to Sarah Mahfoud, and Oliver Meng then Ditlev Rossing, Robert Morell, Heva Sharif, Victor Ramon and Adel Younes also in action at the WORLD cup-the regatta.