Kasper Kusk was Sunday today's man. It was the 28-year-old kantspillers venstreben, who secured A victory against Silkeborg, since they are from aalborg, the top six aspirants visited the Area.
Or perhaps rather: It was the AaB's - to the day - the most dangerous man in the from aalborg angrebstrio, Kasper Kusk, who arranged for the three points to the collection. Three points, which can be important when the Superliga grundspillets accounts shall be made up of just five rounds.
of Course, it is put on the head: For there were, of course, an excellent long pass from AaB's Patrick Olsen in the rear rank, to a Driver with an otherwise elegant technique could heave the ball down and kick it resolutely in the box, since the Silkeborg keeper, Rafael Romo, a little usmart opening up in his left hand, then the burning hot AaB’is effortlessly able to hammer the ball with favoritpoten.
Additionally dished AaB-captain, Lucas Andersen, up with a cunning care, which was right in the feet of the very Coachman, that with a smart dybdeløb and consistent completion then be able to call himself a double goal-scorer. the
the Coachman was today's hero. Photo: Ernst van Norde/Ritzau Scanpix
in the start within the unique in scandinavia because the forårspremiere is the wayward AaB has been used as an outright forward instead of the otherwise usual lives as højrekant. It has evidently been a quite wise move. A tactical maneuver against Silkeborg threw two crucial dimensions of care - the same number of boxes as aalborgenseren accomplished throughout the fall.
it Can be AaB's compensation for the målfarlige Mikkel Kaufmann, who left the club in the winter break for the benefit of the juggernaut FC Copenhagen? Søren Krogh, who has just joined as AaB's NEW fodboldchef, has announced that Aalborg-club in the higher level must play more attractive football: Whether it actually was the case against Silkeborg is a completely different matter. However, AaB coach, Jacob Friis, has a good eye for the Coachman in the position somgoalgetter.
- Kasper (Driver, red.) first, work your butt off of the pants - purely defensively without the ball. In our last practice match he was the one who ran the most high-intensity meters in presspillet among other things. It's about to be disciplined without the ball. For we already know that Kasper is dangerous when it goes the other way. As højrekant you might sometimes stored more away, but as a striker he can centrally run deep and fall down in the lane. The task he has just taken very well to him - he fits in very well, so him can be shown right now does not come out of it, said Jacob Friis, with the aim of AaB-startelleveren.
- Far along the way, it was definitely more positive things than actual errors in relation to our gameplan - we were inexplicably passive the first 10 minutes, but otherwise it was well game to one goal? Where we should try to break down a Silkeborg, denmark-the crew that accomplished something, that looked like a 6-3-1 formation. They were low! It can be hard enough in itself, added AaB-coach, which ended with the words:
Even called the main character his face lynscoring, as the whole crux of the matter, which gave the AaB’s the necessary selvtillidsboost - and so far it's just gone ‘well’ in the role as the central striker, it sounded from Kasper Kusk, who, despite an understandably big smile on the lips otherwise, took AaB the victory quite calmly. the
the Driver can not be with in the next encounter. Photo: Ernst van Norde/Ritzau Scanpix
, in turn, was the double scorer a yellow card for himself, when he suffered head over heels in love, but in sheer jubilation, planed the ball up in the air - in other words: now have a Driver, hence the quarantine in AaB's next fight. Against Brøndby.
- It was not just the best I have made in my career. A little silly, acknowledged the Coachman, who basically just let the emotions take over:
- But there is not much to do now, I just didn't know I had so much strength left in the legs - it was stupid, but there it is. Too bad, but then I have to be extra ready against FCK, he said.
With AaB's 2-0 victory over Silkeborg landed the club in fifth place with 31 points. But with the fight for a place in the mesterskabsspillet is far from settled: The devil.
AaB-captain, Lucas Andersen:
- Those who have seen our practice matches, can write under on that role as the central striker suits Kasper really well. It shows he is again today. He is great in front of the goal - sharp when he gets the chance with his amazing venstreben. I think he has carried on the many frustrations in the course of the autumn, but now he is just really sharp, said Lucas Andersen on his angrebsmakker.