Granted. Most would probably be benovede, if they sat and skypede with none other than queen Margrethe of denmark, and most would probably have done exactly as 'X Factor'-judge Nanna 'Oh Land' Fabricius.
But when one is discovered in his work, it is not so fortunate. And it was Oh Land.
When she Wednesday night troppede up on the red carpet for the movie premiere of the new Danish films of The 'cursed year', she could namely tell us about an unfortunate incident she had had while working with the balletforestillingen 'the snow queen', which could be seen in the Tivoli Concert hall in december.
Here stood the Oh Country music, while the queen was responsible for the costumes and decorations, and it meant that the way should skype together.
- It is the game, and it's funny, said, Oh Land initially on it to skype with the queen, before she revealed his blunder.
- I tried to take a screenshot of the screen, but I had forgotten to turn off the sound so everyone could hear it. It was right maria. I don't know if the queen knew what the sound meant, but I could see that the maids-in-waiting behind then leaning out in the faces.
How did you even?
- I was hoping just that she didn't know what it was, she said with a laugh.
In the interview they had discussed the piece and the creative directions that should be added, and it was a good experience. Direct when asked how the queen was to work with, came the answer.
- Super skilled, competent, and she had many opinions, so it is good.
After the play is over, the duo has not had contact, reveals Oh Land, who instead has begun to set sights on 'X Factor's upcoming live shows.
- I am really, really very. We have already gone a little in time with the preparations, but I can't say so much about yet. There are many properties that need to be sharpened to, she said about its participants.
this Year's third 'X Factor'-program can be seen on TV2 on Friday.