Since the new year is the list of folketingspolitikere, which will not follow a requirement to disclose side activities and economic interests, has decreased from over 20 to 9.
Several mps informs on Wednesday to the news agency Ritzau that they are in the process of submitting the information, so they are removed from the list if the goal is to exhibit folketingspolitikere that do not meet the mandatory requirements.
The latest entries to the hvervregistret has come with the publication of a report from the council of Europe antikorruptionsorgan (Greco) on Wednesday.
- This action with "naming and shaming" (identify and udskamme, red.) appears to have had significance, as it is characterised by great openness, the report states.
Of the 179 members of the Folketing are only nine on the "udstillingslisten":
Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Bille, Claus Hjort Frederiksen (V), Eva Kjer Hansen (V), Preben Bang Henriksen (V), Ole Birk Olesen (LA), Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V), Alex Vanopslagh (LA), Karsten Lauritzen (V) and Orla Østerby (K).
the Danish policy - 30. jan. 2020 - pm. 12:23 Consultant-Lars silent on salary
Policy - 30. jan. 2020 - pm. 12:02 Q on the Loop of new jobs: the Smells of the exit
the Policy Loop new life: Scores box on the company-scam
Orla Østerby and Karsten Lauritzen says that they will register now. Do they do it, they are removed from the list immediately, in which the information to be assessed.
Karsten Lauritzen (V) is, in principle, an opponent of the list, since he does not believe it meets the objective of ensuring against conflicts of interest.
- I must note that someone takes it as a sign that you are hiding something, and the sticker I had not seated, he says as explanation, that he will submit the information.
the List needs to be updated, and forget it, you can invoke Lauritzen, "being vilified". As the minister has V-to the politician in the past, been subject to stricter requirements.
the Danish policy - 3. jan. 2020 - pm. 06:51 Skatteekspert: Politicians have created a tag table
the Danish policy - 2. jan. 2020 - pm. 20:47 Company-party: the Politicians ' hidden money
Orla Østerby (K) tells that he in the future will stand in the hvervregistret, and that he had not "read the e-mail", where he was asked to submit the information.
- I want to stand in the register. I have no problem with, and it comes I also for now, he says.
It has ago 2015 has been mandatory for mps to provide information to the register. However, there is no other sanction, than is exhibited on this list, which is available on the Parliamentary website, the ft.dk.
This is pointed out as a problem in the report from Greco, where reference is made to that it should have consequences, if you are not in hvervregistret.
- the bureau of the Parliament has not found it appropriate to take measures to a formal arrangement with regard to comply with the ethical principles in the letter from the president of the Danish parliament, writes Greco.
It confirms the Parliamentary president, Henrik Dam Kristensen, in a written answer to the news agency Ritzau.
- It is also the Parliament's assessment that it would be problematic in relation to the Constitution, to lay down further limits on how they exercise their elected duties, writes Henrik Dam Kristensen.
Greco is an intergovernmental cooperation with the 49 member countries of the international organization the Council of europe, as Denmark has been a member of since 1949.