During Friday's 'X Factor'audition was a 15-year-old Mathilde Caffrey one of the participants who impressed the judges the most with his interpretation of the hit 'Crazy' by Gnarls Barkley.
Her performance experience also big praises from the judges. Including the always critical Thomas Culture, who called Mathilde Caffrey for a young Anne Linnet.
the Flip went down for Mathilde during her audition, but she takes with a smile. Photo: TV2
But here, something went wrong, for in the midst of the nervousness and confusion had Mathilde Caffrey forgotten who Anne Linnet was, and why she looked somewhat puzzled at the Culture over the comment.
She got the dog anyway fremstammet:
- Well, her? Her I like.
Reviews - 1. jan. 2020 - pm. 20:56 'X Factor': Is it serious?
For Extra Magazine tells Mathilde Caffrey, she was so nervous that the flip simply went down.
I could feel that, when I had to check that I was nervous. As I stood there at the junction, walked fold down, and therefore I can't really remember it, or what was said, she says with a laugh and continues:
It was a very strange feeling. I can't remember exactly what happened, or what the judges said because I was so nervous, but at the same time I have dreamed to be standing there in so many years - actually since I was five years old, and when you are there, so you can't remember it.
It was therefore also difficult for Mathilde Caffrey to talk about her experience, when she came home.
- When I came home everyone asked everyone what I had experienced and what had happened, but I sat back and couldn't really say anything. For I do not know what I was doing. It was hard to put words to it, other than that it was a big experience.
For Mathilde, it was a great experience to be part of 'the X Factor'. Photo: TV2
Mathilde Caffrey may, however, well to remember that Anne Linnet at a time was mentioned during her audition.
- Culture mention, that I am a young Anne Linnet, and I will put one or another in style with the 'What, who'?. I was totally confused. And at first I was like: 'Wtf'? But in a good way. It is a big recognition to get.
- When I come out, it dawns on me what it was, he had said, and that I of course well know Anne Linnet, but it was embarrassing, she says with a laugh and continues:
- I have not heard so much of her, but I know that she is a Danish singer, so I was home and doing my research on her afterwards, she says with a laugh.
Film, tv & radio - 1. jan. 2020 - pm. 20:56 In the shock of Culture: - It is a sin for him
- How do you have it with, to the viewers out there now can see this Anne Linnet-situation?
- It is with somewhat mixed feelings, for there are so many different viewers. There is probably someone who will be offended by it. They damn well like. They should even try to stand there and be in a pressure situation. One does not know what is going on. But if there is someone who feels that I must learn something more about Anne Linnet, so I can do so much more to it. But I think it is a little funny. 'X Factor' is also a good way to get the effects on and make it a little more fun, she says with a laugh and continues:
- I'm just glad that I got the three times yes, and that they focused very much on that my sound is well-developed at my age. I was very happy to get the recognition, and all in all it was just a really good experience.