the 20-year-old Louise Jensen from Lejre, near Roskilde, is a determined young lady who knows what she wants.
Soon she experienced as a participant in the realityprogrammet ’Ex on the Beach’, but the chance that she finds love at the villa are relatively small. In any case, if you must take her own word for it – for the list of requirements a guy must meet in order to have a chance with the young sjællænder is long. Very long.
she says to Ekstra Bladet, when we meet her in Brazil, where filming took place.
- We start just with the look, you know? He must be tall, tanned, tattoos are always a bonus, and I try not to mention the hair color, I always end up with a second, and then there must be eyes that captures, she says, takes a deep breath and continues.
He must have a little length in your hair, and he must be high; between 180 and 195 centimeters. He must take the initiative to things and be a little bit of an alpha male. It should be a male's man – not a boy.
She acknowledges that the long list of demands puts its limitations.
- Yes, I have not found him yet, but I will say that it is not because I am looking for a relationship at all. I had recently a boyfriend of about three years ago, and it was my first and only. Since I have just enjoyed singlelivet.
The upcoming ’Ex on the Beach’-participant works as a bartender and going to town three-four times a week, where she makes Copenhagen uncertain.
And after a bit of reflection, she comes to mind a few more things, she cannot cope with a man.
- It is ’go’ when they comes over and says, you look cute and ask, whether you'll be partying on with them. ’No go’ when they pissestive comes over and says, you are pisselækker and ask, if you will, with them home in the evening. It is a total ’no go’, and it is experiencing all the time, when you are a bartender, sugar, she.
Well yes, and so they must not enjoy many men's favourite beverage.
- An equally big ’no go’ is, if they drink beer. I simply can not cope with the beer.
Louise Jensen has many requirements for a future boyfriend. Photo: Janus Nielsen
Louise, with your requirements, you have well gradually strained, 95 percent of all men, if it can do it?
- Yes, but then they must just be willing to be there to drink beer, when they are with me.
One begins to understand why you are single?
Haha, yes and so they must also not smoke. They must like festryge, but not fixed. Beer and smoking, is something you can do on the at, laughing she.
How it goes Louise Jensen and the other participants in the ’Ex on the Beach’ can be followed soon on Channel 4 and streamingstjenesten Dplay.