There is a real tv-war in Denmark.
From the new year are the channels from the Discovery Networks, which among other things include Channel 5, 6''eren, Canal 9, Discovery and Eurosport are no longer a part of Yousee. This means that deleted a part of the sport - for example, Superliga, landsholdsfodbold and the OLYMPICS.
Dissatisfied customers in droves have bombarded Yousees Facebook-profile issues, where the company is trying to reassure them that there are still negotiations going on to associate the Discovery channels in the so-called 'Mix Themselves'.
And it amazes Christian Kemp, who is the director of Discovery Networks Denmark:
I simply can not understand why YouSee for its many unhappy customers on Facebook and in the press keep repeating that they have great confidence that they can continue to offer our channels through the Mix Even.
- It's not going to happen, because Yousee in its press releases the manifest itself has opted out of the Discovery as a partner in their business for the benefit of CHRONICALLY and TV2.
- There are no negotiations between us, so YouSee mislead simply its customers, says Christian Kemp in a press release.
The claim is YouSee-director, Jacob Mortensen, do not agree with - and he does not know why the Discovery Networks claims that Yousee mislead the customers.
- It, I wonder, that they write. We still have a clear ambition to make a deal with the Discovery, so they are included in the Yousees universe as a part of the 'Mix Themselves'.
We have sent an offer to Discovery, and it is, we know, says Jacob Mortensen to Ekstra Bladet.
- the Discovery establishes that there are no negotiations in progress - but it believes that there are with this offer?
- Yes. Our door is open, so we can talk further and find a common solution.
- I believe and continue to hope that we find a solution together.
- But what if there not doing - for it is surely a real possibility?
- Right now we are working to find a solution. It is at the top of my list. That is what I focus on.
- It doesn't work as if that is the best debate.
- No ... the most important thing now is that we find a common solution. We stand by our offer, and we are more than willing to negotiate on.
- We have posted what we think is an attractive offer in relation to continue to be a part of the Yousees universe and ensure that Yousees customers, 1.2 million households, continue to have access to Discovery's content, says Jacob Mortensen.
Christian Kemp is, however, totally disagree with, that there was present a good offer from Yousee.
- Let us first make it clear that we have not received any attractive offers from Yousee. I think that is patently clear for all who have followed in their announcements over the last few days.
- Yousee in its press releases made it very clear that they opt out of Discovery as a partner in their business for the benefit of CHRONICALLY and TV 2. So, In our view, there is nothing to negotiate about. They cut off cooperation with the us, as they in the press published, to a partner through more than 20 years no longer was a part of their tv packages, says the Discovery-the director, in an email to Ekstra Bladet.
the Agreement between the two parties expires in the new year. Until then, Discovery's 11 channels still available via Yousee.
See also: DBU warns tv-giant: It is deeply problematic
See also: Thunders against YouSee: 'Now stop it damn'
See also: YouSee in dramatic tv-war: 'They are to NoSee'
See also: Raging over the tv giant: - The shits on us!