Finally, Jonny Hefty and the Jew beat the rags together, gave the songs such as 'Old boy' and 'Come again' echoed across the kingdom.
Friday, they send their new single, 'Chicken', in the deal, and this time it is the modern man who is taken under the loving treatment. He has been for vattet, believe rappers.
- It is a bit of a kick in the butt to those who do not give any opponent the other way, telling Michael 'the Jew' Mühlebach, as the Extra Blade catches him over the phone.
See also: 29 year and model: Here is Casper C's beautiful new 'wife'
the Song must therefore be seen as a clarion call to the men who are henpecked, and did not dare to say either from or to.
- When a 'dude' meets a woman, he thinks: 'She is perfect, if just she never changes'. When a girl meets a guy, she thinks: 'He can be perfect, if only I can change him', says the Jew explains:
- Kastrationsprojektet is a process, and when it is finished, so she loses interest and moves on to the next man. We men think we are so pisseseje, because we are the explorers, because we land on foreign continents and planets, but the women are the true colonizers, who travels from man to man and civiliserer them. Men have been chickens.
From left: Jew, Jonny Hefty and DJ Static. Photo: Philip Davali/POLFOTO
DK MusikNYT - 7. aug. The 2015 kl. 12:09 Danish rappers pissede in the record store the
the Inspiration for the 'Chicken' came after Jonny Hefty and the Jew had long observed a sad trend in themselves and their entourage.
- Now we are both over 40 years - Jonny Hefty is actually the best rapper of 50 - so we have some life experience to draw on, says the Jew.
- But it is always easier to look at the other, so of course we have also friends, where we think they work a little castrated gradually. When they are finally dumped, they must suddenly out and have their second, third or fourth youth.
even Though the song sticks a little to the women who make their lovers to tøffelhelte, it must certainly not be seen as an attack on womankind.
- the Song 'Chicken' is not a criticism of women. It is much more a criticism of men. The stronger sex is gradually becoming a myth, says the Jew.
'Chicken' is published on Friday 31. January and followed up with a nationwide tour that starts the day before.
See also: Aging rappers: Never too old to dødsdruk!