HERNING, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): Josephine Hoegh entered seriously into the danes ' awareness, as the charming, smiling a sports host, along with co-host Tina Müller controlled the sport's big livehyldest of the year in the Sport 2019, which was broadcast live on the Radio on Saturday night.
Dressed in an eye-catching pink dress was Josephine Hoegh for the second Saturday in a row dressed up for the big party. Last Saturday, she was married with the tv host Lasse Sjørslev in the Sankt Laurentii Church in Kerteminde.
Josephine Hoegh (right) shone as the host of the Sport's 2019 in its pink dress. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
And for the wedding feast at Lundsgaard Gods gave the 30-year-old bride the full gas on the dance floor. She unleashed a wave of jubilation among the guests, as she let the wedding dress be, wedding dress and threw herself down and ormede over the floor in a shape that should make her a future drømmedeltager in 'Dancing with the stars.'
- I don't know if I'm the first bride, who can boast of it... but there occurs such a special moment under the brullypsfesten, where everyone stands and dances in a circle to 'Reseppten,' my dad dance around with us. Simon Degn, Christian Degns (former host on the Hammer price, ed.) brother comes in with his saxophone...
It was Josefine Høghs first big live show on Saturday night. Photo: Kristian Brasen/DR
- There are just moments, as you shall seize, and I have always made a solid worm, and I have also made it to other weddings, but never had I thought that I should make it in my own wedding dress, but I just thought 'you know huh!'
And it was really good, I've heard. Lasse said it was the best he had ever seen. It was really important for me, clay Josefine Høgh when she of Ekstra Bladet are asked to explain a little more about its excesses in the white dress on the dance floor.
Josephine Hoegh was married the last Saturday in 2019, with Lasse Sjørslev. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
- It was an adventurous day. We could not have wished it better. The feeling we ride still on, " she says, and protests, to the hastily planned wedding is not exposed familieidyllen.
- I have never had the big dreams of my wedding. Many of my girlfriends have noticed before me, that they did not have could tell me, that we two-and-a-half month have planned a wedding. I think we have been good to take some days. when we worked with it.
- It has been a fun process. Now we try then to extend it all by shooting the honeymoon, explained Josephine Hoegh, who had an emotional evening on Saturday during the show in Herning, where her cancer patients father, the former fodboldlandsholdsmålmand Lars Høgh, was on the scene.
Lars Høgh (th) was given a touching salute from Brian Holm during Sports 2019. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
- There were some feelings that interfered in the mood this evening. I very well knew that my father was on the scene and Kasper Schmeichel had to get up and have a price of him. I was prepared for, said Josephine Hoegh. She could not prepare for, that the ex-cyclist Brian Holm from the scene in a very emotional speech about her work to help cancer patients chose to mention Lars Høgh.
I already knew that Brian Holm should have a price, and of course, I am touched by the work that he does for cancer patients, for the will as relatives.
- he then chose to send a greeting directly to my father, I had no earthly chance to know, and there I was standing on the stage and got wet eyes. And when he went down after the presentation of the award and they hugged each other was a wild moment. It is impossible to put away.
- I'm just a man, although I now think that I manage to keep a professional distance when the job requires it, so there are inevitably things that framework. It must the the also. It is such an evening as this should be able to. It is the sport can be. It is more than results. It is the people. It is stories. Hyldesten to Lars Larsen was also a huge moment, noticed Josephine Hoegh.
See also: Touching greeting in the middle of the show
Danish well-known - 28. dec. 2019 - at. 21:54 Tv host shock: - It was totally wild
Another sports - 5. jan. 2020 - pm. 10:47 the Stars bend: Respect for She tears
See also: Tears and joy: They took the prices at Sport 2019
Another sports - 5. jan. 2020 - pm. 13:29 Disagree with the boyfriend: Who should be on the knees?