A gray conference room or a luxurious stage at the restaurant Nimb Brasserie?
the Choice was easy for the Children and youth committee in Copenhagen Municipality, as the 18. august should hold their semi-annual budgetseminar.
Ekstra Bladet has had access to the committee's annex in connection with the budgetseminaret, and here appears to care not have failed something. Not at all.
instead of that, absolutely free to hold their meeting in the committee room in the city Hall, they chose to go 590 step down in Tivoli. Here had Nimb Brasserie arranged for a meeting package and then later dinner and dessert. It cost the taxpayer 28.105 crowns.
the meeting was attended by 21 politicians and officials, while only 14 ate with the evening. The food cost 532 dollars per. person, and mødepakken cost 716 pr. person.
Also, even if it is Copenhagen Municipality's website states that 'all meetings are held in the committee meeting room at the town Hall'.
the Article continues under the picture ...
the meeting was attended by 21 people, while only 14 of the committee dined with on the evening. The food cost 532 dollars per. person, while mødepakken cost 716 pr. person.
the Decision to go 590 steps down to the Tivoli and upgrade the framework for budgetseminaret was taken, although the Children and Ungdomsforvaltningen had just issued a new new port facilities are in July, however, it was applicable from the 1. October.
Here stood the following internal meetings.
'Internal meetings, seminars, conventions, etc. (ie. meetings between the employees in the municipality) shall, so far as possible be held in the municipality's premises, and care should, if possible, be purchased in the local canteens. There is also the opportunity to hold internal meetings, seminars, conventions, etc. on locations, which the municipality has entered into contract with. At internal meetings are the starting point, to not be self.'
But apparently not for politicians.
In the annexes, it is not evident what the committee exactly taken, but the nimb's breakfast meeting package includes, among other things, on fresh buns with one-Off butter, homemade Nimb-croisanter and yoghurt with granola.
Additionally commanded selskabsmenuen in the period July to september among the different vol au vent with lobster, perlehøne with chanterelles and lemon sole.
recent years have millionbesparelserne on children and youth In Copenhagen gone above and beyond the cleaning in the day care and after-school, just as there has been introduced ferielukning in institutions.
12.7 million: Feriepasning in daycare, and a decision to keep the institutions closed in the holidays and collect children across institutions.
9.8 million: Less money for economic grants
2.25 million: the Conversion of udflytterbørnehaver
27,40 million: Massive savings on cleaning in the day care and after-school, which has less cleaning
Extra the Magazine has on several occasions tried to get an interview with the child and youth mayor, Jesper Christensen (S). In the first place, we got sent a reply in writing, but it was not enough.
Barely a week later they managed, however, to catch him on the phone, and the mayor is ready in the least. He believes that it is within the scope of what they can afford.
Interview with Jesper Christensen (S)
- What you speak about on such a budgetseminar?
I will say that it is one of the most important meetings throughout the year. It is here, we set the context for how the budget should be put together, and how the money should be distributed on the area of the municipality, says Jesper Christensen.
- But it is probably also a sparemøde?
- Yes, it is clear that we are talking about, there are some areas where the municipality can save money or reallocate the resources we have made available, says Jesper Christensen.
- Why you chose to keep your budgetseminar at Nimb, when In could have done it almost for free in your own premises on the other side of the road?`
- First, I would like to make it clear that it's all happened within the rules. Sometimes we choose to hold our meetings in some other frameworks. The members of the committee using an incredible number of hours of their time at work in the municipality, and I stand completely inside of that we have twice a year keeps budgetseminar out of the house with or with a accommodation, so we can get in the bottom with the discussions, says Jesper Christensen.
- You say that you can get to the bottom of the discussions, when you are out of the house. Is it the case that In a sudden take better decisions, if you are on a gourmert restaurant or a hotel?
- There are very clear rules of what it all must cost, they are followed, and we have full transparency on it. Sometimes it requires a little extra to get to the bottom of the discussions, and then we choose sometimes to stay overnight or take out of the house. My position is that there are limits to how small shoes we must walk in if we want someone to take the responsibility that it takes to be in local politics, says Jesper Christensen.
- But is it not also to go In small shoes to save a christmas present to employees away while In the take out and eat?
- As mentioned, we place enormous number of hours in the work at the municipality, and I stand fully on the goals that we have twice a year and for a christmas dinner, choose to take out, says Jesper Christensen.
in recent years, among other things, been introduced ferielukning in day-care institutions, while there is also saved on the SFO (s) and cleaning. What are you thinking about the message it sends to the citizens in your municipality, when they must save and save?
- We should always think about what we do, when we use the citizens money. But there are very clear rules of what it all must cost, they are followed, and we have full disclosure about it, " says Jesper Christensen.