If you are one of the many danes, who sit glued to the television Friday after the Friday when TV2 kicks off the entertainment program 'the X Factor', you can already begin to delight you.
The new season, which will premiere 1. January 2020 on the TV2, is one of the best of its kind.
In any case, if you ask the experienced, and foul-mouthed judge Thomas Culture, in the new season once again is ready to place himself firmly in the dommerstolen along with Oh Land and the famous and best-selling.
See also: Rejects the crazy story: It is a lie
- I think it is one of the most popular seasons in relation to skilled and talented people. There has never been such a high bottom level. And it comes behind me. Just think that after so many years, that there are still so many who seek it. It is not just something we say, says Thomas Culture, en Ekstra Bladet meets him ahead of the new season.
- So long as they (the participants, ed.) is there, is there a youth who would like to be heard. And this applies to all categories. It is really wild. The day it stops, so we can be ever so cool, but so is the death, he says further.
According to Thomas Culture, he is very surprised that there will be large influx to the program from the hopeful danes, who dream to develop themselves musically.
- It is the game in such a small country. We begin to consume them, who have been trained to see 'X Factor'. Now there comes a lot into, who was five years since the program began. They have gone from the educational institution where they have seen 'the X Factor' and got an hour of music lessons every Friday, and they have heard according to what was said, he says, and continues:
- In the absence of better music education in schools and the general lack of acceptance of the fact that art is important for human formation, we have ('X, Factor', red.) been inside to compensate, and there has been a need to see something and talk about something that is irrational - as music. We would like to discuss it, and it is a huge beautiful thing and actually a samfundsforpligtelse.
flash - 15. aug. 2019 - at. 18:49 Sofie Linde deeply affected by the documentary: - It's horrible
- It is also why I am sitting and turns in the table in the program and say, here is that it is fucking not 'Denmark has talent' or one of those fun-piss programmes. This is a serious programme - a serious music program. And as long as there is an idiot like me that goes into such a program and insists on it, so it is an exciting friction, and it works. And so are people after all, not a skid afraid of flow-tv. We need something that collects and put the talks in progress at the workplace in the bus or the car.
- But the program has not soon the game broke, when there is hardly any of the participants, there will be something, or who you hear from after the program?
- What the participants do afterwards is up to them. When one stops at an educational institution, takes one's teacher nor one in your hand and follows you to Novo Nordisk, or something else. I can't spend my whole life on. I have enough to see to in advance. I wish I had the time to go ahead with them, but I just don't, he says, and continues:
- It should be the record label and the other that picks up, but it is not customary in Denmark. We have been hearing for ten years from the viewers: 'What happens to the participants?'. There is a hell of a lot while it is running, and then shuts off Denmark's largest stereo system, and so have all heard it. The participants get more attention, than any professional does in a short time.
Danish celebrity - 30. aug. 2019 - at. 18:57 'X Factor'winner on the ice-cold Culture: - I'm sorry
According to Thomas, the Culture is the premise for the program, since not, that the winner should be the next big star from mali.
- There are so many young people, as this program attracts, which is aware of the premise, but they are nevertheless ready to get it here in three month's course, as it is to be part of 'the X Factor', he says, and continues:
- Participants do not necessarily have an ambition to be stars afterwards, but an ambition to get to work on the level we are working, and get the extreme attention, he stresses.