It started out well for the 16-year-old Roya in Friday's episode of 'the X Factor'. After her performance sounded positive comments from both Oh Land and the famous and best-selling:
- You are born to stand on a stage. You are completely free, and that is why you work so well. It is a gift to have as free a bird, it sounded from Oh Land.
- If you know how to use you, then it may be something completely crazy, I think, continued the famous and best-selling.
Culture, however, was more skeptical in relation to the young rapper, but she ended up anyway, get one of the infamous chairs in the 'Five Chair Challenge'.
By Karen Marie had been on the scene, it was, however, Royas turn to leave the popular DR program.
- It was not really up to me, that I was with in the 'X Factor', before it came on tv. So I have found out, that I took it pretty much forgivet. I regret much, therefore, that I have not practiced any more along the way. I know that I could have done it better if I had spent more time on it, so it is really practice, explains Roya to Ekstra Bladet.
Film, tv & radio - 25. jan. 2020 - pm. 21:20 Rage of Oh Country: - This is something damn mess!
There is no doubt that Roya gave it max throttle during her performance. Photo: Lasse Lagoni /TV2
- I had it tight to smoke out, but the others were also really good, so they deserved it just as much as me. So I could not say who should be smoked instead of me. We were all good, so it was indeed really just about who the Culture would like, she continues and adds:
- famous and best-selling was in love with me, so I'm a little annoyed with the fact that it was not him who should decide. He is probably a little more to rap than Culture, so I think I would have had a greater chance to go further with him. Culture is more for the regular song than rap, and a game show. I performed the also a common song, and that I would rather have performed a rap song, since it is much more me.
Roya is not dismissive of that she could be ready on yet another round of 'X Factor' to show that she can do better than this time. If she returns, may the future show.
See also: Danish hitmager in the Melodi Grand Prix