In 2021 yesterday, the first loud F35 fighter aircraft scheduled on the wings from the Air base Skrydstrup in Vojens, and now, the government has plans to come flyvestationens støjplagede neighbors to the rescue.
According to a leaked draft of an agreement that DR Nyheder has come into possession of, the government will allocate 230 million dollars to the compensation. It is 200 million more than the previous VLAK-government put up to.
the Extra Leaf has previously described the concerns of the neighbors to Flyvestationen has over the aircraft, which is reportedly going to generate noise 50 percent more than the F16 aircraft, which are currently off and landing under a mile from the nearest neighbors.
Community - 22. may. 2019 - at. 17:44 Neighbor after the sound check: the F-35 will be a pure hell
Vice-president of the home-owners ' association Bjergvang, Thomas Jensen, though live 900 metres from the runway. He is certainly not impressed by the government's plans støjhjælp.
- It is not us, who has asked to be imposed on the noise here, so the state must accept, like when you're doing motorways, so they must out and expropriate some settlements in the area. And this is not it, there is laid up for in the discussion paper, we can see, he says.
He refers to the Norwegian government's decision to set aside over 1 billion dollars for it.
- So we don't fall into a swoon over 230 million. It is not even a half a percent of what it will cost to have this project running, he says.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Vice-president of the home-owners ' association Bjergvang, Thomas Jensen, living well is 900 metres from the Air base Skrydstrup. He is not satisfied with the 230 million which the government plans to spend on it. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
In the draft agreement from the government, according to DR News that the government plans to divide the residents in the area by the flyvestationen in a red and a yellow zone. A total of approximately 1600 households covered.
In the red zone, which counts the 117 properties, residents will get offers to get bought out of their homes, while both residents in the red and the yellow zone can get the noise isolation. Residents are given 10 years to decide on what they want.
Thomas Jensen and several other neighbors, which Ekstra Bladet has been in contact with, are worried that the acquisition will not ensure them the real value of their houses.
And the prospect of noise isolation evokes nothing but laughter at Thomas Jensen.
- Now we have chosen to live in detached houses, because we like to stay in our garden. You can't air-conditioned a garden well? The whole joy of having a garden, the are spoiled because of the noise. And we don't get anything, he says.
See also: Uncovering smashed Thomas and the neighbors ' economy: - Our houses are unsellable
There is no doubt that the negotiations on the compensation will be closely monitored by flyvestationens neighbors. Thomas Jensen says that it is something that fills them all together.
More of the residents are close to retirement, and it can make it harder to borrow money in the bank to a new house, they fear.
- It fills too much in our lives. We know not, for we have been bought or sold. So far we have been sold, for there was no noise problem. That was it, they were trying to fool people into. What we are asking for, is to get the real value of our houses", says Thomas Jensen.
another neighbor says that she wants to stay, but that she constantly has stomach aches over the thought of the future.
even Though he believes that the train is to be run, hope Thomas Jensen, that the government hears the neighbors ' wake-up call.
the Extra Leaf has received a written reply from defence minister Trine Team (S). She regrets that the neighbors at Air base Skrydstrup to hear about the agreement in bits and pieces through the media, before it is negotiated and completed.
- It is really too bad. We are in full swing with work to agree a støjkompensationsmodel for the benefit of the neighbors. But we are not finished yet. In government we have made very careful to find a fair model. I do not think it is proper that the citizens should read about fragments leaked in the press, she writes.
the Government is according to DR News ready with a draft for a compensation scheme for the 1600 neighbours to Fighter Wing Skrydstrup.
the Draft allocates according to the medium 230 million dollars to the neighbors as compensation for the noise from the upcoming F-35 aircraft.
the Area is divided into two zones, where there will be the possibility of, respectively, the acquisition of properties and sound-proofing of the homes.
In total, it has allocated about 57 billion Danish kroner for the procurement and operation of the 27 fighter aircraft up to the year 2049.
Here follows the schedule of when each aircraft is provided:
* 2021: The first four of the new aircraft are delivered. It happens at the Luke Air Force Base in Arizona, the UNITED states, where a Danish pilot for the first time get the opportunity to fly an F-35 aircraft.
* 2022: Three aircraft delivered.
* 2023: Ten aircraft are delivered.
* 2024: Four aircraft delivered
* 2025: Three aircraft delivered.
* 2026: The remaining three F-35 aircraft delivered.
* Before the procurement of the last six aircraft made the status. The circle of political parties can then decide to buy fewer aircraft, if the first 21 aircraft are not delivered in a timely manner and at the expected price.
* Seven of the planes to be more or less permanently at Luke Air Force Base for training and education.
Sources: Ritzau, ministry of Defence, bbc NewsShow more Close