There can be human error in all kinds of work, and in Sønderborg Municipality was a funnier one of mine recently.
During a road works on the castle hill next to Gråsten Slot was set up a road sign with a new speed limit, as it is kotume by roadworks.
the Problem is just that the new limit was 50 km/h, while the previous limit was 40 km/h. It appeared, therefore, as if you actually had to run faster during the road works will, than it was allowed while the road was fully passable.
Ekstra Bladet has spoken with the Sønderborg Municipality, which affirms the human error, and according to Ekstra request they have quickly taken care of, that it has been fixed.
- It is one that has taken a standardskilt down from the truck and put it up. So we have recommended that, going forward, they may look a little bit about, before they make it up, " says Jens-Kristian Mikkelsen, who is the leader of the Project and the Plant at Sønderborg Municipality.
the Error has now been corrected, so that there occurs an unfortunate situation on the line.
- It has been amended, so that just says that there are roadworks.
- We have 2000 graveansøgninger a year, so errors do occur from time to time. But of course, it is as a bit of fun, " says Jens-Kristian Mikkelsen.
Ekstra Bladet got the inquiry from Steen Franke Andersen, who lives in the area.
- I just thought it was a little funny.
- now, If you met a emsig cop, so you could probably hang on to it also, says Steen Franke Andersen.