In the evening it's exactly five years since the social democratic prime minister last held in the new year for the danes.
then, Too, sat there a woman behind the screen in the form of Helle Thorning-Schmidt, which held its last of four speeches as prime minister.
Among Thorning's closest associates was a spin doctor Noa Redington, who was at the genesis of every of the previous S-president nytårstaler.
And according to Noa Redington will Mette Frederiksen first of its kind fundamentally different from Helle Thorning-Schmidt.
- we turn the time back in 2011, we were in a big economic crisis. Then acted with the speech on the economy and the recovery. There had been a decade of socialist government. And it should be stated that the fat years are behind us - now awaited the lean years. The embossed Helle's speech - it was grundbudskabet, says Noa Redington to Ekstra Bladet.
Politics 'Throughout the highest ranks of the party can smoke': How to become a 2020 in the policy
In the year do you expect other buns on the soup:
- It is her first new year speech. I think she will turn grundbudskabet fixed: We must get the balance back and take care of Denmark. Mette Frederiksen, has already settled up at an anti-terrordagsorden. And I think that will continue, says Noa Redington to Ekstra Bladet.
Noa Redington. Photo: Finn Frandsen
The former special adviser explains that there is a special atmosphere around nytårstalen:
- It is the political speech of the year, as most danes belong. After all, there are plenty of other speeches that politicians hold - there is just no one who hears them, saith the Noa Redington.
- the Danes will lie on the couch with a hangover and listen to what she says. It is therefore a unique chance to step in as prime minister for the whole of Denmark. And therefore I believe that it is grundbudskaberne from the election campaign, we are going to hear.
- It is a really fun job. So are you really number one in the Danish policy. And so can all the other politicians just sit and be bitter over the fact that it is not them, says Noa Redington.