The English-irish rapper Liam O'connor started his career back in 1995 and has been behind scores of hits ago. Although he has a special relationship with one of his numbers, which to this day marks an important change in his music.
- What song is your best?
- It should probably be 'Frk. Escobar'. It has some phrases, which I would not use, and where I can think that it is cool, but why have I written it? sounds it from Liam.
- Teknikmæssigt I think I've hit myself right in the ass. That it fell like for me, and I think I sound like myself. I wrote it, since I stopped drinking. In the switch, it required for me mentally, was also a question about where I was going with the music. I had just been writing rap songs about what I was doing, which for most was to party. So I would portray it to break with something, he elaborates and adds:
- With the number got the music a different meaning for me. It was suddenly exciting to write, because there was a layer more into the text.
Danish celebrity - 18. nov. 2019 - at. 21:19 Christiane reveals: We stand together
in Particular, there is a phrase, which Liam O'connor love in the song 'Frk Escobar'.
'You could have been everything for this son of a trucker'. It sounds so uflatterende and not particularly cool, but it was my own, and that's how I identify myself. It is both pladderromantisk and serious, he explains and tells what inspired him to the number.
- I hate when people have made something crap and being holy about it. It is not other people's fault that I have ruined something for myself (with his abuse, ed.). I would like to make a song, not beat people over the head with such a 'say no to drugs'. So I drew a parallel between a harmful relationship and a substansmisbrug. There are many things that are the same, for example heart palpitations and no appetite, sounds it from him.
See also: Short pleasure: 'dancing with the stars'host dropping Peaks
How is it to play live?
- It is a pleasure. As soon as it goes in time, there is a reaction. I can perform with the with the volume of the eyes, which makes that I can throw so much profit in it. I will not stand and necks and make me trouble, it will come quite naturally. When I sing it, I have the opportunity to stop and see what is going on around me. It provides the space to enjoy it a bit, he explains and adds:
- I would not be able to give a concert without having to have the on setlisten, so I would be an ass to the fans. And I fortunately really like to play it.
Liam has an idea to this particular song gave his career a boost.
- My breakthrough is, in reality, 'Sorry', but I think that I throughout my career have had some impacts, has made, that it was more than just a few albums. The song gave me some space to experiment, because I felt I had proven, to the next I made, was not a flop, he says.
Right now is L. O. C. current with the album 'Ekkokammer'.
L. O. C and Christiane came out earlier in the year, that they no longer form the pair. Photo: Mogens Flindt/Ritzau Scanpix
Film, tv & radio - 9. nov. 2019 - at. 19:58 She keeps the door ajar for the L. O. C.