this Year's Formula 1 finale was no firework display for Haas and Kevin Magnussen. But it was also not expected.
At the Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi made the team a nice start, but the lack of speed was-as expected-a problem, as the course progressed.
it is the car and not the driver, it is mad, it was once again underlined by the fact that Kevin Magnussen finished as number 14 and a single location in front of teammate Romain Grosjean. A scenic flights over the international Formula 1 sites shows that the ratings of the team in general is better than the frenchman.
It can also be read in the VM position, which, however, is not so fun for the Haas. 15.-the square is Magnussens with 20 points, while Grosjean end up as number 18 and tredjesidst with eight.
In Abu Dhabi ended up with two times zero for Haas-drivers. Below you can see the international characters for Kevin Magnussens performance.Autosport 7/10
Motorsportssitet Autosport is the least critical of Magnussen. Here, the emphasis is on that Kevin Magnussen actually made the right decisions, but that the car simply is not more.
- Qualified good compared to Grosjean and kept early his 10.-space, before he fell behind Perez and Bottas. Struggled to hang on, but Haas car was not fast enough and vulnerable on the long sides, resulting in a 14.-space, after he was passed by Raikkönen.
- all in All a decent weekend's work in a limited car, even if he might have turned Raikkönen at 13.-square.Auto Motor und Sport 6/10
the Germans are more critical - perhaps because the premise was wrong of Magnussens location after the amazing first game. It could perhaps have changed the nature, but it is pure speculation. Therefore, he was rated as Grosjean with a sekstal.
- In contrast to Grosjean got Him a good start and after a lap he was on 7.-the square (it was now 9. the square, red.). But he could only keep himself in the points in five rounds.
- Both Renault, both of McLaren, Perez and Kvyat was too fast for Haas driver, who finally ended up as number 14. Lead to team-mate was 19 seconds.Crash 6/10
Motorsportssitet Crash also can't really screw up over the Magnussens performance - but it is also linked with that assessment in general is a little more critical here.
Looking in all the grades, there are actually only eight drivers who are better than Magnussen, who thus share a 9.-space. Again a character in front of Romain Grosjean.
- A season, Haas will be pleased to come back. Magnussen started well and came from 14.- to 9.-the square on the åbningsomgangen, but then came the traditional fallen down through the ranks.
After he came on hard tyres, smoke Magnussen down at the 14.-the square, where he was not able to advance, as the drivers in front of him, kept himself out of trouble.
You can also see the Magazine's grades right here:
Sports and Games It has Kevin needs
Formula 1 - 1. dec. 2019 - at. 22:48 Adios José: Kevin loses nøglehjælper
Formula 1 - 1. dec. 2019 - at. 19:54 - Thank god it's over