Linse Kessler is a woman with many projects in progress, and 'the Family from Bryggen'-the participant's most recent bet is the vegan take-away place Veganski.
Madbiksen should be opened in the beginning of november, but Linse Kessler chose at the time to postpone the opening to the beginning of this month.
- We are not ready yet. We should just practice a little more, so we are postponing the opening a month, she told to the Realityportalen in the beginning of november.
Danish well-known - 28. nov. 2019 - at. 14:00 Geggo reveals: Used kæmpebeløb at the wedding
Now she has a depressing message, if you go and welcomes you to dine with her.
the Opening comes not to happen in the course of the next few days. It tells Linse Kessler, en Ekstra Bladet Sunday night meet her prior to the movie premiere of 'Frost 2'.
- it opens The first of January, she says.
'the Family from Bryggen'-the participant admit also, that there was a good reason to, that she was not ready for the original opening date of the exhibition. She has stopped the cooperation with the chef, which would have made food for her.
There came the it, to her I should have opened it with - I met her also on a street corner, where we got a good idea - was really good to cook for seven to eight people, but not to 200. And it can quickly become.
- So, in total harmony, I have found out that it does not go. Tonight (Sunday night, red.) I have a conversation with a chef, so I bet on to open in the middle or end of January, sounds it from her.
See also: Lens reveals: Lost of millions
the Lens has a lot to do for the time being, and she admits that she can sometimes be stressed out over the many projects.
- I have many irons in the fire - a little too many at once, but it was not meant to be. It was supposed that it should have been split up a bit. It was also the reason why I postponed it. I could well have found a 'lightning-chef', but then it had been something half-hearted something, say Lens, which think very much that it will be a success.
- It will be the coolest in the whole world. I must also have something to eat yourself, and I can't cook, laughs she.