do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
Lise and Lasse's daughter had gone to 0. class on Rørkjær School Urban in Esbjerg some months, when she started coming home with bruises on the body.
Almost three years later, the nine-year-old girl are still exposed to both violence and bullying.
- Our daughter get beat up in school, and every month she comes crying home. In periods it each week.
In the month of december was her gymnastiktøj thrown in the toilet and was urinated on.
In January, she was called home from school because a teacher thought that she was going to have to get examined his hand in the emergency room. She had been kicked, and the teacher was unsure whether the hand was broken.
as late as Friday she came home and had a piece of hair torn out of his head.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Lise and Lasse's daughter came home with heavy marks on the cheek after being struck in the head while she was in school. Private
Forældreparret facing forward, according to Ekstra Bladet Sunday be able to tell whether the increasing problems with violence against the Danish teachers, because they will also be focusing on the violence that takes place between the students.
But despite several conversations and solutions with the school through the years sitting in the family frustrated back.
- I feel it as an attack, when I have to send her to school. No adult would find itself in the treatment of their workplace. But I'm going to have to send her there. It is terrible.
- She has taught herself to throw up on command. If she threw up in the morning, she knew that she was not sent to school. She has been so upset about it that she just cried and cried, says Lise Thielsen.
But despite admonitions from the school that the problem would be resolved, live with their daughter still in a reality where she is outright afraid to go to school.
- We had her to our own doctor for a week and a half ago.
She asks how it's going in the school, and our daughter says with tears in his eyes about these things. Our doctor is shaken, and she mediates contact to a psychologist.
- We will call the psychologist, who is also very shocked. But she tells at the same time, she does not have the power to do something.
- She can ask the school to convene a meeting, where she then can back up that they will have to step in the character. And that is what we are all the time meetings. We can be invited in for coffee and have a chat about that it is something bad. But nothing happens, says Lise Thielsen.
the Article continues under the box ...
Headmaster: Need to look at the stake
the Extra Leaf has faced headmaster Steffen Lawaetz with the problems around Lise Thielsens daughter:
- I will as I said do not comment on the specific case. But it is clear that if what we have done has not worked, so we must of course look at whether our efforts are, as it should be, says Steffen Lawaetz.
- Lise Thielsen can see a direct correlation between when the class has a temp and the occurrence of violence. And that often there is relief in the class. It is not a place you could put in?
in general, we would like to use as few temporary workers as possible. But we can't get outside to use them. But the mother is pointing at a real issue. We can not deliver the same quality, when we use agency staff, as when we have the permanent staff on.
– What should the parents do then?
– I'm taking much like a dialogue with the parents, if they find that there is something we do not succeed with.
– If they then find that the dialogue does not lead to anything?
– I can only say that the dialogue should lead to something. We have a task of the parents to succeed with it here. But sometimes it can take longer before things succeed, and that you have to just say that we are not finished here.Show more Close
If Lise Thielsen itself must point to a cause, when the turmoil occurs in the class, is she completely ready in the least.
- I think that it goes wrong, because they have so many vikartimer. There is a really good track of the students when they have their permanent class-team, which consists of three seasoned teachers.
- However, when they are left to fend for themselves in the break, or when they have a temp, so sail it, she says.
the Family has plans to let their daughter change schools, but so far they haven't found a place that has a place for her.
- We live in the centre of Esbjerg, and there are no schools that have the space right now. She has also written to all schools in the area.
- I call them a few times a month, but we have not found a place for her yet, says Lise Thielsen.
Have you experienced any problems with violence in the school, so we would like to hear from you. Write to us here.
See also: Teachers are sounding the alarm after the school violence
See also: For learn-violence: they Will have zero-tolerance
See also: Student spat Christina in the head, kicked and beat her
See also: Punches and kicks against the teachers: No comments
See also: Stranglehold against the teacher: Now, react to school
See also: Teachers run the risk of violence: I do not feel that we have so much a problem