January kicks off for many danes started with an ambitious exercise plan and a sensible, healthy diet. But already after a few days has the month changed its name to 'hadnuar', and the warm sofa or greasy pizza lures more than the gym.
For the 34-year-old Morten Kjeldgaard is just the opposite. Here is the gym a much-needed respite, and it is here that he can shut everything out and focus on the activity of the body.
in addition to having had a number of well-known under its wings in more 'dancing with the stars'-the seasons, so is he also a personal trainer. And it can be seen on his sharp figure.
Morten Kjeldgaard sweats several times a week in fitnesslokalerne. Private
- I have danced since I was ten years old. And a workout since I was 18. For me it is not a matter of duty. It is a necessity for me to flog myself. I'm a endorfinjunkie, says Morten Kjeldgaard.
the Occasion of the interview, that he, on his Instagram lookup has shared a picture of the upper body, while he is on holiday in Thailand. It is simply obvious that Morten Kjeldgaard get spent plenty of hours with the heavy weights.
- I think that it's all about, that I combine my workout with cardio, as I get through the dance at the same time with strength training. I train maybe seven hours combined in the gym in a week. And then switch it with the dance, depending on whether I'm doing 'dancing with the stars' or not.
Danish well-known - 2. jan. 2020 - pm. 21:48 Nicki Bille speak out about big downer: Alcohol started the downward spiral
- I've not actually something tailored program, whether I should train arms or back. I'm doing it, as I just feel to. I do not run from one machine to the other.
- The same applies to what I put in my mouth. I have always eaten healthy and lots of vegetables, but I have also eaten very much sauce, and the roasted potatoes over the holidays. But chicken is almost the only meat I eat.
- Is it more important for you to look good or to be healthy?
- clearly, to be healthy. It is how I am in balance with myself. If I do say so myself, I love to make everything, which releases endorphins. I love to push myself to workout, so I can hardly walk afterwards.
in Addition to the muscles, Morten Kjeldgaard also track of the suit. Morten Kjeldgaard danced with Coco O. on last year's edition of 'dancing with the stars'. Private
Sometimes the boyfriend Frederick take with him in the gym, but otherwise, he is like the trip alone. Furthermore, he ensures to keep track of blood sugar levels by means of fixed madtidspunkter. He tells that he regularly eats a large portion of breakfast consisting of eggs, or shuns.
- But it can vary a lot, what I want to eat. The training, however it goes, I simply never compromise with, he says.
The professional dancer looks like one that takes its vitamins. Private