Frederick H. Mammen from the Copenhagen challenge the blue-and-yellow mestertippere, when the finals of the V75 will be decided in Stockholm.
- It will be worth more than first prize, if I can say to my friends that I am the world champion in V75, for then there will be peace, said the dane, who is bitten by trotters.
It's only happened once in the past, to the WORLD cup in the V75 has gone to a tap outside Sweden's borders. It was the austrian Johann Leidenfrost, who swept the swedes out in 2014.
Five years later, can it be Denmark's turn to take the WORLD cup gold.
Frederick H. Mammen was born in travsporten. Private
Frederick H. Mammen ruled the international league in last place.
- I was on a sixth place finish, in last place at the Solvalla, so I was forced to provide the utmost. However, I just got five of the seven right vinderheste. That is why I was both surprised and happy when it was enough. So I thought not right, " says the 34-year-old travfan, who has followed the sport since childhood.
- My family has some horses, so I helped in the barn. I follow the sport as hesteejer, breeder and play.
Among the family's horses have been Olivia Lavec, who has won several V75 race and won 1.5 million.
- We have two offspring after the. They are soon ready to race, so it will be really interesting.
Olivia Lavec here in opløbsduel against Permance Simoni. Photo: Lasse Jespersen
The wide knowledge of the travsporten can help Frederick H. Mammens in the WORLD cup final.
It is determined by a competition of knowledge in Stockholm 16. november.
- I hope that my knowledge of the series, but I'm also trying to prepare myself. Check out the list of the horses that have won the various storløb, where the Swedish courses are located and such. It will not be an easy task, he says.
the Winner will be rewarded with a quarter of a million Swedish kronor.
Ola Johansson, Channel 75