Extra Magazine's predictions
(14 in V75-4) winner often at the moment and runs with fine shape. Carter seems to be in the form, so there is not much that does not speak for victory here.
(1 in V75-6) is one of Sweden's best horses, and it runs mostly straight up against Europaeliten, and they are not here. I think Ulf Ohlssons horse solves the task.
Tips: Mogens JensenShow more Close
A small shetland pony can play a crucial role in Saturday's gulddivision.
Frey called the horse, which is managed with it, as no one managed to get ro on travhesten Sorbet.
- Now, I regret I am just wondering that I have not bought a pony for the next four years, says coach Daniel Redén.
Sorbet is one of the two heavy favorites in Gulddivisionsløbet on Bollnästravet.
- sometimes it is as if it loses the temper and really behave wildly. It happened among other things because it was five years. That damaged itself, so that it was out of the race in a whole year. It kicked so hard on the wall, to smoke a ligament, the coach says.
- When it is flat, so it is very manageable. The problem is, when it comes to race. It has often made so much trouble in the transportation, that it had lost all the energy, he says.
Now is the prescription found. The horse's mood is again in the top.
Travtræner Daniel Redén. Photo: Maria Homen/TR Bild
the Secret is Frej - shetlandsponyen. It is the horse caretaker Ellinor Wennebring and coach four-year old daughter, who stands behind the genistregen.
- Elinor has for several years been talking about, that she would have some company for the Sorbet, but I have been skeptical. Stallions usually not with other horses, and I have been afraid of what it would do with the pony if we tried.
the Daughter's inherited hesteinteresse meant to Redén having to buy a pony. It was Frej.
- We bought it so my daughter had a horse that jigs with and ride on. But at the same time the idea matured that the Sorbet could get a buddy, and we tried to let them go together.
Two months later, it was not possible to separate them.
- They go together all the time and have boxes in the barn next to each other. It has worked beyond all expectations.
When the Sorbet needs to run, taking Frey with.
It is so small, that it travbanerne can be in the box with the Sorbet, and already after the first trip could Daniel Redén note that the Sorbet came in a much better mood.
- It is significantly friendlier than normal. I hope that by doing so, it can improve further.
Sorbet with driver Örjan Kihlström. Photo: Lars Jakobsson/TR Bild
It gave a gain in Rättvik 3. august. Sorbet went a good race. It came, however, not free to attack, and was stuck with all strength spared behind the winner Ringostarr Treb.
Waggoner also says, that there is a difference. It is quieter before starting, and it is more manageable in the races. It is very positive, says Daniel Redén.