A 17-year-old girl dead, while she lay in her room and played a game on his smartphone in his hometown of Chaiyaphum in Thailand Friday 1. november.
the Cable from the phone charger, that sat in the smartphone, hit the suddenly the metal pins on her bed, and it triggered a violent shock, which killed the girl on the spot.
This writes the news agency AP.
The charger was located in an old power strip, which had been repaired with duct tape.
When the girl's mother came home the same day, was his daughter still in the room.
the Mother, Boonpeng Tuponchai, has told me that she thought her daughter was asleep, and she went over to her to wake her up.
When she touched their daughter's body, she got even less of a shock, and she hastened, therefore, to turn off the power in the room, but at that time it was too late. The daughter had charring on his left hand and was already dead by the electrical shock.
Police efterforskningsleder Khanti Peansoongnern believe that the old power socket that had been repaired several times, have caused electrical shock.
He has a theory that the girl got shock when she touched the bed's metal frame.
the Girl may have accidentally touched the edge of the bed, which is made of metal, and so has she got the shock, he says.
the Police have yet to investigate the spot, like the girl's equal has not yet been adjudicated. Therefore, you will yet confirm how the girl died, and you don't want to rule anything out.