See the English Fight Night 1. February with Sarah Mahfouds VM-bang and seven other profkampe. Buy access right here
We have seen her in stilettos and magnificent sequin dresses in Dancing With the stars and with blue eyes and dulmende swelling of the face in the boxing ring.
But just to be a feminine woman in a distinctly masculine sports is something that Sarah Mahfoud makes a virtue out of.
- Now, I have seen very many female boxers, and most are actually super feminine, even though they didn't look so feminine inside of the ring, saith the fjervægtsbokseren that Saturday stands in front of his first heavyweight championship.
Boxing - 28. dec. 2019 - at. 12:18 Happy Mahfoud: The chance you don't get every day
- So, I'm thinking then, it is quite natural that everyone has such little of both in themselves. And then it's just expressed in different ways.
- Now you were, of course, herself up for boxing training. You feel a little bit bad ass, but you are still a woman, you are still feminine, elaborates Mahfoud.
Although kvindeboksning in recent years has been in big development, then there are still a number of major differences to be man and woman in professional boxing. One of them shows up in the context of childbearing and the accompanying maternity and leave.
When Sarah Mahfoud must fight for the IBF's WORLD title in the featherweight, there is speak of an 'interim title', as the former holder of the wwf title, american Jennifer He, is on maternity leave.
A situation in which Sarah Mahfoud potentially even can ports.
- I read somewhere that you could very well think of you three children, and that when you got the kids, so would you stop with the boxes. And you are 30.
- I am 30! Damn it. Yes, I don't know how it fits, laughing Sarah Mahfoud.
- I don't think kids get to be convenient, but it comes when it comes, it is not something that stresses me. There are not many who have children when they are a little older? sounds inquiring from Mahfoud.
Boxing - 17. jan. 2020 - pm. 13:40 Mahfoud get the VM using the from Google
Sarah Mahfoud, if the parents are from, respectively, the Faroe islands and Syria, is itself a part of a sibling bunch of three.
And it seems I'm just such a good number. Or more notes Mahfoud.
- I am thinking then, that you can easily get back, if that is what you want.
- And it is also not entirely excluded that it could be done. But I have it to, as you say, I'm 30 now, so I boxer a few years yet, and if you also need to have some children at a time, so I am just suddenly very old, I feel.
- I do not know what needs to be done. It's just something you go and think a little over.
For now, though, it is boxing, which has full focus, beats Sarah Mahfoud fixed.
Running and winter swimming is a part of Sarah Mahfouds preparations for the WORLD cup match. See here, how it went, when she took the Extra Leaf in the sea. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan/Editing: Lasse Mehrfeld Brøndal
Boxing - 28. dec. 2019 - at. 14:53 of the Pallet takes no chances: - Have invested a hell of a lot of money