We are accustomed to see the well-known entrepreneur Jesper Buch, who is behind the 'Just Eat', sit in the panel of judges in the programme 'Lion's den' on the DR and assess aspiring entrepreneurs.
But now we can soon see him in a completely new and different role. It happens, when he jumps out as an actor in 'the Clown - The Final', as of Thursday, is set to premiere in the country's cinemas.
En Ekstra Bladet met him on the red carpet for " movie premiere gala of the new movie Wednesday night at the Bremen Theatre, he put a few words on how it has been for him to switch entrepreneurship out with the play for a while.
Danish well-known - 25. jan. 2020 - pm. 12:25 Opens up about the stress: - Had to pull the plug
- It was a fun experience. But it will be the only and last time. I'm not an actor. I will be doing business. But it was funny and fat, he said on the red carpet, where he arrived with his 15-year-old daughter, Fie.
Here he told also that he himself is the great 'Clown'fan.
- I have seen the Clown since 2006. I think it's wonderful, he said.
Film, tv & radio - 24. jan. 2020 - pm. 06:10 Got a lot of criticism in the 'Lion's den': no Regrets
- How has it been suddenly standing in the middle of it?
- It was actually a pretty cool experience to get into. I had many considerations about it, and whether I should now take me to the road for a short while. I spoke with some of my good friends, and they said, 'you must', and so I did it, he said further.
Jesper Buch on the red carpet with her daughter. Photo: Jonas Olufson
On the red carpet was Jesper Buch a little more taciturn when it came to whether you are going to be able to see him more in television - specifically, in a new season of 'Lion's den'.
- I don't know. It may eventually show, he said with a grin.
Film, tv & radio - 23. jan. 2020 - pm. 21:00 Broke down in the 'Lion's den': - We subscribed us only PR