Two hastelove is on Tuesday finally adopted in the Parliament. The two laws need to help the Danish business sector in the crisis, it is plunged into because of coronaviruses.
The first bill, L134, defer the payment of tax and vat for companies for the total of 165 billion dollars. The second law, L135, change the law on lønrefusion and benefits.
- It is incredibly beautiful, that a united Parliament votes throughout the 165 billion dollars through to extra liquidity to the Danish economy. It means that we hold the hand during the many Danish workplaces, says the general, rasmussen, Morten Bødskov (S).
Specifically, the delaying legislation companies the payment of A tax, social security contributions, value added tax and B-tax.
the Parties in the blue block supports the proposal, but considers that the failure of the companies that either have had a large decrease in income or have completely lost their income.
They are not getting anything out of deferring the payment of vat and tax, when there are no earnings to pay vat and income tax, says the criticism from the blue block.
Therefore, the want parties like the Left, the Conservatives and The Liberal Alliance, the companies will get the refund of the last paid tax. And gets to keep the money.
- Hjælpepakkerne does not help everyone. We still have big challenges with small businesses, self-employed and sole traders. Their boxes are empty.
- So I hope that the government promptly convene negotiations on this here. We can be there in two minutes, if the prime minister convenes a negotiations, says vice-president of the Parliamentary governments of the Left, Morten Dahlin.
general, rasmussen, Morten Bødskov, is not dismissive of the proposal:
- We sit and discuss the many proposals at the moment by all parties. There is no dispute about the fact that it is a serious situation, and that we must find ways to keep the hand under the business, says Morten Bødskov.
in General, there has been a strong consensus around the proposals, although many parties, both during the 1.-the treatment and the subsequent committee work has said that there is a need for much more help to the business.
- I would like to say thank you to the government for these initiatives. It is important, for we were looking down towards the abyss. And more needs to be done, said The Conservatives skatteordfører, Rasmus Jarlov, during Tuesday's lovbehandling.
- There is already terminated 15,000 in the hotel and catering industry, and it will be even worse.
And it is a free game for the government to postpone vat and tax. There is a need for real support.