It was Lukas Forchhammer have spent the next weeks travelling around Europe and promoting his new single 'Scars'. He should have played a concert in Spain, appeared in 'the X Factor' and made interviews in a away.
instead, the popular singer from the band Lukas Graham at home with his pregnant girlfriend and his little daughter.
the Family is because of coronavirussets proliferation in selvkarantæne in the apartment in Christianshavn, and interviews will be done over the phone, while Lukas Forchhammer has an eye on his daughter, Viola.
- There were many, both from our american record label and nationally, who thought that we would delay the release of the song due to the world situation right now.
- But I will not, for the 'Scars' is a song that just focuses on the big challenges, we all go through in life. I feel that it is a song that some people have a use for right now. We feel the all both vulnerable and alone, says the musician.
Danish celebrity - 16. mar. 2020 - pm. 22:17 Jes Dorph shelves Karen Thisted: Hugely fun and insanely talented
the Song is about the scars on the soul, we are incurred in the course of life. And right now, where coronavirusset completely changed the way of the world, there are many who will have scars for life, believes the singer.
- It is a really scary time. We are in a situation where we all in all likelihood come to know someone who dies from this virus. And it is thought-provoking, he says.
Therefore, he is also the isolation, which the authorities have called for, very seriously.
- It is not just a random doctor, who has said that it is best to stay away from each other. It is the government, health authorities and now also the queen. Try to look at what has happened in Italy. It is so scary, says the singer.
Lukas Forchhammer has changed life on the road as a pop star out with coronakarantæne at home for a while. Photo: Rasmus Weng Karlsen/Free
He thinks it is appalling that many apparently do not understand the seriousness.
- We can see that there is someone who is sitting and drinking rosé on the Queen Louise Bridge. People think that the guidelines and instructions do not really apply to them. But they should really think about right now. So, what the actual fuck. Now Hold distance, says Lukas Forchhammer clearly affected.
He uses the time to get to the bottom of both the root and the thoughts that fill much right now.
- We're doing such a dagsprojekt together every day at home. Yesterday we did some housekeeping in the bathroom, and then there are some tøjskabe must be cleared up. But my grandmother died last Friday, so today I have not really had the desire to do something.
See also: Luke Graham in grief
- I can vacuum and empty the dishwasher and, of course, playing with my daughter and make sure lunch, but today I can feel that I just need to be sad, explains Luke Fochhammer.
the Singer, who is accustomed to being on the road a lot, appreciate that the site is screwed up for the presence of his daughter and girlfriend.
At the apartment complex where he lives, hears a small farm, where he occasionally takes his daughter with down to get some air. And so goes the small tour on the ramparts to walk the neighbor's dog.
My daughter asked yesterday whether we could not play, that our house was a kindergarten or school, so all her friends could come over. You can just feel that the small already miss their institutionsliv, says Lukas Forchhammer.
Even miss he to see his audience and his fans in the eyes, but there are things that are more important right now.
- We can hope that we get to come out and play festivals. But we do not do it, then that is also okay. There is some weak citizens in our country and in the world, which right now must be the healthy people. And therefore you should just stay home. I know that it is fucked up, but we can do it here, " says the singer.