the Government's lifesaver to the many companies who suffer from its far-reaching actions in trying to stop coronasmitten, when not out for the 32-year-old servant Frank Kronbo.
He is unemployed and on unemployment benefits, after he felt obliged to say his or her commissions paid job at the Glostrup Park Hotel, since the zealand hotel's restaurant lost its customers and thus the basis for to pay Frank Kronbos salary.
- personally, I am ruined.
I am facing the current situation with my family and with my close friends, and we're talking about, that if there comes a solution, it may be, I must switch tracks and take a second education.
- It is not a long lasting situation to go home, it's now I'm big and strong and can contribute to society. I'm in the highlight of my labor, it is now, I need to get something out of it, he says.
Fired and sent home in droves
14.812 danes according to the Danish ministry of Employment has made available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, after they have lost their jobs.
Under normal circumstances would be around 4000 sign up available during these days.
Likewise, thousands of people are sent home from their jobs.
It is clear by Dansk Industri and Centralorganisationen of industry personnel on Thursday agreed on a agreement, which means that up to 230.000 employees in manufacturing companies can be sent home with 90% salary from the state.
In advance has a number of other companies have already announced that they are sending large parts of the workforce home as a result of coronaepidemien.
Copenhagen Airport will, in the course of the coming weeks send 1500 out of the airport's 2600 employees home.
SAS lit 16. in march, the airline will send 4000 of its total 4200 Danish employees home in the same choir has hotelgiganten Scandic Hotels and Aalborg Airport volunteered.
Scandic Hotels have not yet put exact figures on the number of returns, but announces that there are several hundred.
The same a case in Aalborg Airport that will send 250 out of the airport well over 300 employees home.
Frank Kronbo is a divorced dad and has his children two days a week.
After he is smoked on subsistence, is his available funds dwindled to 1500 dollars, once the fixed expenses are paid.
- I am alone, but have two children, which of course I pay child support to, and as I have two days a week.
- They must have good food, and you would like to have some experiences with them, so I have spoken with my banker, which has been sweet, and they have made a delay on my bank loans, says Frank Kronbo.
Wammen: We listen to the advice
Finance minister Nicolai Wammen said on Wednesday as a response to the Extra's question at a news conference that there will be more initiatives to ensure the economy, fired the danes.
- In even says that there will be layoffs, though In now comes with a number of actions. The government has nothing on the way in relation to families, who can't get it to hang together on unemployment benefits or social assistance? What should help the family economy?
- We are deeply concerned with keeping your hand under the family economy, and there are, fortunately, the Danish model with unemployment compensation and other, which can enter into force, if people lose their jobs. The we use a great many forces at work right now, it is to avoid that a great many will be sent into unemployment.
- I do not have any immediate assessment of how many who lose jobs in the coming time. But In saying even that it is an extraordinary situation that we are in, and you refer to something, the unemployment benefit system, which is not extraordinary. Have you thought you to do something extraordinary for those who lose their jobs?
- It is not currently possible to say how many companies, not muddle through, or how many there are, unfortunately, going to get a fyreseddel. But I can say it is that if we took all the steps that we do with the tools, so the risk will be that the figure was very high.
- We will do everything we can to keep it down, and we also listen to the advice in relation to the other things that we can do. This is not the last initiative that the government is going to take in relation to stick your hand under employees and our businesses. We follow it very closely, and we will also in the coming days and weeks to see new initiatives, says Nicolai Wammen.
How it affects coronakrisen danes Past day Murat has fired all: - I have finished Past day Hires while the other fires the Past day No support for Martin: - Stimulus packages will not work Past day Insurance did not cover: - I was eddermame sur Past day Actor fired after coronakonkurs: Can hit me hard Past day Hit by Mette F's closure: - I am ruined the Past day my Bf forced to fire Pernille Past day Corona got Michelle fired: - I was very sorry Past day Torben has lost 90 percent of its customers over night Past day Dennis fired: We're going to sit tight in the Past day Coronakrise: Ulf has $ 900 left in the account Past day family man fired: We sit tight in the Past day married Couples lose all customers in one single day Past day Painter fired: Had to not drive home in a company car